LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Oktubre 27, 2016

Miss International 2016


Held at the Tokyo Dome in Japan awhile ago, Miss Philippines Kylie Verzosa was crowned as the new Miss International for 2016. The 24 year old Model who held from Baguio City, Philippines bested 68 other candidates to bag the 6th Miss International Crown of the Philippines.



Australia's Alexandra Britton placed first runner up, Felicia Hwang of Indonesia bagged the 2nd Runner up, Miss Nicaragua Brianny Chamorro finished 3rd runner up, and Kaityana Leinbach of USA takes the fourth runner up. 



Top 15: 

Argentina 
Canada
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Finland 
Japan
Mexico 
Poland
Russia
Thailand 

Special Awards: 

Best National Costume: Nicaragua
Best Dresser: Indonesia
Miss Perfect Body: Moldova 

Miss International Continental Queens:

Africa: Sierra Leone 
America: Ecuador 
Asia: Hongkong 
Europe: Netherlands 
Oceania: Hawaii

I cannot believe it. I cannot express how i feel right now, but I am ecstatic. Its been only a dream. I did not go through this journey alone: Thank you to my family, mentors, designers, and my Angels. Your prayers have worked, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! We have worked very hard to get this. To the girls in the competition, it was tough, but im glad i had you to go through with it. I love you all dearly, you are all beautiful. To the organization, thank you so much for having me. I cannot wait to start my new year with you! I have big plans. Thank you so much for having me. To Edymar, you've been such an inspiration; your beauty is beyond compare, I cannot believe still i am following your footsteps. I can only wish to do as good as you. I am so grateful. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu Japan, I'm so happy. Philippines, this is for you. 🇵🇭🇯🇵 #missinternational2016
A photo posted by Kylie Verzosa (@kylieverzosa) on

Watch our interview with Kylie back in April 2016 :)



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates