LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Marso 7, 2024

Miggy Morales: 13th Anniversary Guy


We mark our 13th anniversary this March and to celebrate another fruitful year of blogging we got here a new Guy to usher in the thirteen fruitful years of Bigbeezbuzz, y’all better say hello to our 13th anniversary guy, Miggy Morales. 




We’ve started featuring different guys since 2017 and it has been a staple feature on our blog for the past 5 years and it has been one of the main anchors of our blog, featuring guys from different walks of life, from Pageant Kings, Celebrities, Athletes. Social Media Influencers, and Hotties from all over social media. 



For this month, we got Miggy Morales here and I’ve been following him on social media for quite some time now and got impressed with all the credentials tucked under his sleeves.  


Now in his 30’s, Miggy still has that good looks, great body, and a very pleasing personality, definitely would pass as a dashing bachelor, right? He stands at 5’10 and well with that pretty face he once tried his luck in the world of modeling, well his first gig was way back when he was 9 years old and he did tried it out until his college years, at that time he was able to snag some print and TVC’s, but he later ditched the modeling career for a more fruitful one. 


Today, Miggy is managing his own company that ventures into shipping and construction, well that’s a big credential for our bachelor here.  


We are putting the spotlight now on our January Guy, read our interview with Miggy Morales below.




What keeps you busy these days? 


Uhm right now I am in the shipping business and construction so that’s what keeps me busy nowadays aside from sports and spending time with family and friends.  


You did some modeling stint in your younger years, how was it and why did you go off the radar? 


Well my first modeling stint was when I was 9 years old and then I stopped and went back into it when I was in college, pero I wasn’t really that active. Meron akong agency dati na kokontakin lang ako when there’s final casting tapos I would attend pero hindi talaga ako yung sobrang active, I used to do it for fun meron akong couple of print ads and TVCs, pero ayun I would just go kapag when I am included to the final casting na haha based sa mga portfolio kapag sinubmit na ng agency yun they would call if casted ka, yun lang wala masyadong sipag pumunta. 


The one that I liked the most was yung sa coffee, I just enjoyed the company of the people there my age. I really had fun kasi the people behind the camera are young, it was a dynamic crew. And yun kasi yung first ko talagang print ad.  


Did joining showbizness ever cross your mind?


When I was in grade 7 dumaan siya sa isip ko haha, but I don’t think it was for me. Back when I was a kid mahiyain ako, hindi ko kayang humarap sa camera, nahihiya ako kapag maraming nanunuod na. 


Now, mas confident na pero tapos na ko sa stage na yan. 



Biggest celebrity crush? 


Parang wala nakong kilala sa local masyado eh, but foreign, hindi ako mahilig sa K pop masyado ha haha pero may mga nakikita ako sa social media and I would say maybe si ano Bae Suzy of Miss A ata yun. She’s the leading lady in While You Were Sleeping, yeah that girl.  


Running your own business means that you get to hold your time, how do you spend your free time? 


I do sports, weekends I really devote it to my family, I go home to my family and spend a lot of time with my mother. Ah, once in a while I travel abroad. That's what I really enjoy doing, that's what recharges me. I would say kapag naiistress sa trabaho. 


Other times, once in a while I spend time with friends I have a small circle of friends and a lot of them aren’t based in Manila, so when they visit me we spend two or three days together, aside from that wala yun lang sports, I do jiu jitsu, muay thai, that’s it mainly. 


I ride the motorcycle, parang sport na rin para sa akin yung pag umaakyat ng bundok because it’s really tiring and it really trains your muscles when you ride the motorcycle uphill and downhill.    


What’s your ultimate goal? 


Ah, okay, hmmm my ultimate goal is to really develop my character into the person that I really want to be. I have a set of principles that I tried so hard to follow, it’s based on principles of other people that I looked up to . Once na mainstill ko sa sarili ko, masundan ko sya, maging ako yung character na pinapangarap kong maging. Regardless of the material things ha, just myself talaga ayun pag na achieve ko yun and hindi na ko nagvi veer away from those principles, that’s when I could call myself successful I guess.  


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates