LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Agosto 6, 2021

#MistersOfFilipinas #6 Romel Ayag


We are now on our sixth day of our Misters of Filipinas feature as our guys for the month of August and things are getting more interesting as we get to know more of every misters that we got to talk to. We already met different men with diverse personality, from various walks of life and different outlooks in life that aims to be an inspiration to many. For our sixth feature we are having Mister #6 from Caloocan, Romel Christopher Ayag. 

Romel is 29 years and stands at 5'10" tall, he is a certified fitness coach and for almost 7 years he worked as an OFW in Brunei where he used to work as a fitness coach, but sadly he was forced to take a leave as the pandemic struck and left him with no choice but to stay here in the Philippines for now.  

He recalled in our kwentuhan that he was just supposed to have a short vacation here last year when the pandemic hit. For now Coach Romel still works as a freelance fitness coach here and because the fitness industry was greatly affected and the Gyms are closing every now and then because of stricter quarantine restrictions he offers his services to his clients either online or home coaching.

Aside from being a fitness enthusiast, Romel is also a streamer, he loves music and he is also into motor biking, big bikes are his thing and he already travelled to different places with his big bike.

______________________

Misters of Filipinas

Taking a break from being an OFW, Romel took this chance to join Misters of Filipinas. He is not a pageant veteran he hasn't joined any pageant since 2010 and joining Misters he thinks he is now more matured and looks at every aspect of it on a bigger picture ready to give his 100%.

As a fitness coach part of his advocacy is about fitness and health, he wants to inspire and influence people to take a leap of change and switching to a more healthy lifestyle. He wants to touch the lives of those people who want to be healthy and he believes that getting into Misters it would be a bigger platform for him to share how important fitness is to us specially now that we are facing a pandemic. 

For Romel, a Misters of Filipinas should be someone who is willing to help and to give back to his community and someone who can inspire the younger generations for them to make an endless ripple of kindness.   

______________________

Body Talk

1. How do you take care of your body? 

"It's more about lifestyle, not only having a proper diet because when you say proper diet it's only short term and also working out short term lang siya. Having a proper lifestyle would help me to maintain myself or maybe go for more if I wanted to." 

"I am working out 5 to 6 times a week and then I am looking over my food, its almost like counted so I am counting everything mula sa physical activities ko and other stuff, but most important is food, so it's more of lifestyle talaga." 

2. Do you follow any work out routines? 

"My favorite work out actually is leg day, I program my own workout so currently ang pinaka paborito ko is leg day kasi I think I am quite strong on that part, doing squats medyo flex flex tayo dun." 

3. Do you have any specific diet? 

"Fortunately for me because I am more into ectomorph, ectomorph means talagang skinny type of person so I eat a lot there's no restriction about food pero as much as possible it should be balanced. 

"There's no restriction I can go for sweets or a bit of salty okay lang as long as there's limit." 

4. Favorite part of your body?

"I would say my favorite part is the whole (body), because there will be no Romel if kulang ng isa so I think everything is my favorite." 

5. Part of your body that needs improvement? 

"Siguro Legs pa rin, calves, genetically maliit yung calves namin, sabi nila parang chicken legs."

6. One advice you can give to those who want to be fit and healthy. 

"Keep on striving, don't stop hangang makita nyo na yung progress nyo and also changing your lifestyle is even better rather than having a period of time na diet. So I can help you a lot and then these are the things that we need to know, a healthier lifestyle and a healthy body will also have a healthy mind din, so let's be healthy together guys, we need to invest in our health and in our fitness."  

______________________

More About Coach Romel

1. Single or Taken?

"Complicated muna hahaha!"

2. What qualities are you looking for in a partner? 

"So I am not really looking for what type of a girl rather maybe someone who can understand me lang, because my personality is very strong." 

3. What kind of partner are you? 

"Seloso ako haha" 

4. What's one common misconception about you?

"Yung usual thing kapag medyo may katawan ka kadalasan akala nila puro katawan lang or puro mukha lang they don't know that you can do a lot of things, like me I do have a lot of hobbies, I love reading, I love travelling, motorcycling, and I love playing guitar ganyan. So I have these kind of very simple hobbies na akala nila hindi ko kayang gawin." 

5. What turns you on and what turns you off?

Turn On: 

"It turns me on kapag sobrang linis mo sa sarili." 

Turn Off: 

"If medyo napapabayaan na yung sarili natin especially with our hygiene of course that's a major turn off."

______________________

Quick Buzz:

Day or Night: Day

City or Province; Province

Car or Motorbike: Motorbike

Pants or Shorts: Pants

Slippers or Sneakers: Sneakers

Beach or Mountains: Beach

Polo or Shirts: Shirt

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers

Abs or Chest: Chest

Mestisa or Morena: I don't mind

Probinsyana or City Girl: Probinsyana

Butt or Boobs: Butt

Shaved or Not; Shaved  for proper hygiene

Your age when you lose your innocence: 16. 

Do follow Romel on his Social Media accounts @coach_romel on Instagram and don't forget to follow us on social media @bigbeezbuzz on Instagram, @thebigbuzzph on Twitter, and Big Beez Buzz on Facebook 



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates