LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Agosto 23, 2021

#MistersOfFilipinas #23 Dexter Tundag

We now enter the final week of our special guy of the month feature for the 30 Misters of Filipinas candidates and for today we are going back to the island of Cebu as we feature Mister #23, Dexter Almendras Tundag from the Municipality of Liloan. 

Dexter is 23 years old and stands at 5'9". Dexter is an accountancy graduate from the University of San Jose-Recoletos in Cebu, he used to work as an accountant for a private company in Cebu. He also loves to play badminton and he was actually a student athlete back when he was in elementary and high school he even represented Cebu in different Badminton tournament. 

Representing their Municipality in Liloan, Cebu is already a big honor for Dexter, their beautiful town is located just north of Cebu City and is a haven for beach lovers as it is also abundant with beautiful beaches and of course if you are going to visit Liloa, Dexter's must visit place is the Lighthouse in Bagacay Point. 

Liloan is best known for their Rosquillos, it's a cookie that kinda looks like a flower with a hole in the middle of it, they actually have a festival for it.  

_______________________

Misters of Filipinas

Dexter joined Misters of Filipinas because first he really wants to represent the Philippines in an international pageant, but more than that he wants to improve himself specially when it comes to his social skills, and he wants to introduce his town, Liloan in Cebu to the rest of the Philippines. 

Coming to the pageants, Dexter has prepared himself not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally as he know that he is coming to a pageant that has a lot of restrictions and limitations that needs emotional, mental, and physical strength and stability. 

For Dexter, Humility should be the top characteristic of a Misters of Filipinas, a mister should always set himself as an example to other people, many will watch your every step and will find faults and imperfections about you, that's why for Dexter a mister should always be humble. 

_______________________

Body Talk

1. How do you take care of your body? 

"I take care of my physical body by looking after my food intake, and hitting the gym for stronger immunity. Sometimes I drink Vitamins but not too often po because I dont want to be too much dependent  on Vitamins. I also make sure I get enough rest and sleep in between. Internally naman I surround myself with people who make me happy like the kids at home, my family and keeping a healthy way of thinking."

 

2. Do you follow any work out routines? 

"Yes, I do have a workout routine. I have schedule for biceps, triceps, chest legs, thigh calves and many more. But i usually do compound workout, although it’s draining but it’s time effecient because It hits several muscles at one time."


3. Any diet that you follow? 

"I do not have a specific diet plan however when I eat I make sure I eat a lot of high volume protein and less calories to avoid fat, and also I make sure that I have eaten enough food for energy during workout."

4. Favorite part of your body? 

It would have to be my lips, not really sure why but a lot of people compliment my lips po sir 😅😅 but other than that, lips are what utters words of hope and inspiration so that’s why lips are my favorite.


5. Part of your body that needs improvement?

It would have to be my abs. It’s important because it’s my core, the foundation of balance. I havent taken my abdominal muscles seriously before so I make sure I include my abdominal muscles in my next routine.

_______________________


Do follow Dexter on his social media, it's @dexteralmendrason Instagram and don't forget to follow us on social media @bigbeezbuzz on Instagram, @thebigbuzzph on Twitter, and Big Beez Buzz on Facebook 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates