LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Agosto 8, 2021

#MistersOfFIlipinas #8 Joshua Diño

We are now on our 8th feature for our special Misters of Filipinas feature for our Guy for the Month, we already meet the first seven candidates and we are now getting to know Mister #8, Joshua Dino from Camarines Sur. 




Josh is 25 years old, stands at 5'10" tall, he is currently studying Architecture in the University of Nueva Caceres in Naga City. He also works as a freelance graphic designer for different companies and products from Amazon online store, aside from those he has two business ventures a clothing store and an anti acne face mask products that are made from silk. 

He is also a youth leader in there church where he started a project called "Paglaom" or Hope in English, the project aims to help the youth that has been greatly affected by this pandemic to cope with all the anxieties, depression, and other problems that surfaced during this time. Paglaom Project also aims to raise funds to furtherly help these youth by providing them skills development and youth empowerment activities that will spread hope faster than fear and this pandemic. 

Aside from being a future Architect, Entrepreneur, and a Youth Leader, Josh is also a good singer his ultimate dream actually is to become a Broadway actor and by joining Misters of Filipinas he hopes that he gets closer to that dream (He really has a great voice).  
______________________

Misters of Filipinas

Aside from wanting to make it a step closer to his theatrical dream, Josh joined Misters of Filipinas because it's also part of his dreams to get an international title and represent the country in the international stage. 

He also wants to highlight his advocacies and to use the pageant as a platform to reach out more individuals, he wants to be the voice of those young people who can't voice out their struggles and the problem that the society has because he believes that if these problems won't be addressed properly it is impossible to solve these problems. 

Josh believes that a Misters of Filipinas should be a high caliber man, he should be able to surpass problems and learn from it. He should also be breakthrough minded, since being a title holder means that you will have a lot of responsibilities there will be struggles and problems that will come along the way and Josh believes that if you are a breakthrough minded person you will be able to surpass all these challenges and eventually becomes victorious at the end. 
 ______________________

Body Talk

1. How do you take care of your body? 

"Right now, as preparation for Misters of Filipinas I started on a high protein low carb diet, so I am not eating rice for like three weeks already to prepare my body, but before that I am living a healthy lifestyle already and I was watching over everything I eat and I stop smoking and drinking, kasi before I experienced when I was younger I tried smoking and drinking a lot, but I realized the bad effects of it the bad implications it has on my body, on my well being. So, I stopped ayun and right now I've been sober from alcohol and smoking for around two years already, so really really thankful for being able to stop." 

2. Do you follow any work out routines? 

"I did calisthenics the body weight workout at home, it's one thing other people could do as well so if you don't have access or don't have budget for gyms and workout places people could do calisthenics, a lot of tutorials for calisthenics are available on the internet so those are the things that I followed and yun yung ginagawa ko" 

"For me pinaka mahirap na gawin sa workout is Abs. Chest, Shoulders, Arms are easy, Legs is kinda easy, yung abs yung pinaka masakit gawin na work out"

3. Do you follow any diet? 

"I'm avoiding rice, I have an alternative for carbs which is sweet potatoes yun and sometimes corn, pero yung rice talagang iwas muna kasi yun yung mabigat sa tiyan yun yung nakakapag inhibit ng ating abs, and at the same time I have a cheat day naman for rice so I can eat rice for the whole day of Sunday but the whole week hindi ako pwede kumain ng rice so stick to the diet."

"Right now, I am taking chicken breasts, egg, tofu, soy milk everything that is high in protein yun yung mga tinetake ko ngayon, yung yung mga kinakain ko and I have learned actually to cook chicken breast and steak, natutunan ko sya kakanuod ng Hell's Kitchen ni Gordon Ramsey."

4. Favorite part of your body?

"My most favorite part of my body is my smile, cause it's one thing that I could use to make someone elses mood lighter and siguro at the same time my voice na din." 

5. Part of your body that needs improvement?  

"My foot, because I am flat footed." 
______________________

Meet Josh and Get to Know Him More. 

1. Single or Taken? 

"Right now I am single, cause I want to focus on my career and hindi ko naman sinasabing parang sagabal sila or having a partner is a hindrance for success, but to people like me who are ultra focus and concentrated I need to focus. So, if ever I gonna join Misters of Filipinas or do whatever I want there's this posibility that I'll neglect them, might as well not have someone kasi baka makadagdag pa sa problem and at the same time you can always love people without having a relationship. 

2.  What qualities are you looking for in a partner? 

"Currently I am looking for a partner who becomes my peace, who becomes my peace of my mind of course, sya yung nagtatahi ng mga thoughts na hindi ko kayang tahiin, yung mga inner demons ko sya yung kaya magtame, yun that's the quality I am looking for a partner right now."

"Someone who can support me in my dreams and as much as possible dreams the dreams that I do." 

3. What turns you on and what turns you off? 

Turn On: 

"Intellect, yun yung number one thing that turns me on is when I can talk to a person on a level of intellect that I have, also I like really really substantial talks yung parang very masense and I tend to talk about future things and at the same time I want to talk about current things." 

Turn Off: 

"When a person doesn't recognize her mistakes and at the same time when the person does not acknowledge you for calling out her mistakes, I want someone who listens kasi I am a very very good listener, I listen to people I acknowledge when people call out my mistakes and I try and tend to correct them. I want someone to be that way as well."

"If a person is stubborn, doesn't want to change that's more likely would turn me off." 
     
4. Craziest/Wildest thing you've done so far? 

"The wildest thing I've done as a person is uhm... do it in the ocean." 

5. When do you feel sexy? 

"Kapag bagong ligo hahaha" 
______________________

Quick Buzz:

Day or Night: Day 
Rainy Days or Sunny Days: Rainy Days
Car or Motorbike: Car
City or Province: Province
Beach or Mountains: Beach, I love the ocean. 
Pants or Shorts: Pants
Slippers or Sneakers: Slippers
Polo or Shirt: Shirt
Boxers or Briefs: Wala haha, uncomfy pag meron eh haha
Abs or Chest: Chest
Morena or Mestisa: Morena
City Girl or Probinsyana: City Girl, I want someone who is adventurous, I think a city girl is more adventurous that's for me
Butt or Boobs: That's hard, uhmm sige butt. 
Shaved or Not: Not, makati eh I just trim. 
Age when you lose your innocence: 13 or 14 I guess, first experience was 16. 


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates