LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Agosto 2, 2021

#MistersOfFIlipinas #2 Ed Kevin Tumulak

Our second Mister for the month of August hails from the beautiful province of Cebu, representing the Municipality of Cordova in the Misters of Filipinas he is Ed Kevin Tumulak. 

Ed Kevin is 25 years old and stands at 5'8" tall, currently he is working as a supervisor for a clothing store of a mall chain in Cebu City and he is also part of the Sanguniang Kabataan council in their barangay in Alegria in Cordova. 

Growing up surrounded by water in the islands of Mactan, Ed Kevin considers himself as a thalassophile or a person who loves the sea or ocean, he has been to different beaches in Cebu and even outside of Cebu. 

If you are going to Cordova most probably the first thing that you'll get to see or visit there is the longest bridge in the Philippines today, the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway that is 8500 meters long and connecting the island of Cordova to the rest of Cebu. 

When it comes to food, Ed Kevin's most recommended aside from the usual fresh caught fishes in their market is the Bakasi or Reef Eels, it is best cooked as Nilarang (It's like a Sinigang, but prepared in a different way) and they considered it as an aphrodisiac as it brings in a different heat specially for men. 

______________________________________________

Misters of Filipinas

Joining Misters of Filipinas Ed Kevin wants to use it as a platform for his advocacies and to represent his hometown, Cordova in Cebu. 

For Ed Kevin the challenging part of joining Misters during this pandemic is that being in Cebu everything has to be virtual and they can't join other candidates here in Manila that easy since there are health protocols to be considered, but still he is very thankful that the Misters of Filipinas pageant pushes through with the pageant as he felt that doing a pageant during this pandemic gives hope not only to them as candidates, but also to many people.  

National Costume is the favorite part of Ed Kevin as it showcase the culture and traditions of every place and being a representative of a town that relies more on the sea for their livelihoods, they plan to incorporate a fisherman look for his costume. 

And lastly for Ed Kevin, a good attitude is the best characteristic that a Misters of Filipinas should have. 

______________________________________________

Body Talk 

1. How do you take care of your body? 

"From the moment I start joining this pageant I am more disciplined and serious with my diet, I eat a lot more on proteins, vitamin E, and going to the gym 3-4 times a week and sleep at least 8 hours every night, that's a good way of taking care of your body."

2. Do you have any favorite work out to do? 

"My favorite workout is the chest and the abs, so I'm quite doing these workout twice a week" 

3. How about diet, do you have any? 

"The saddest part is I really love food, sweets, burgers, pizzas that's my favorite food. Before joining pageants I drink a lot of coffee at least three times a day and then because of this I need to be more disciplined (now) I just drink once a day without sugar." 

"When I eat, I have one cheat day per week I can eat as much as I want, but no to fatty foods and less salty. And when I eat rice, 1 cup per day."

4. Did you ever felt insecure with other candidates? 

"I don't really feel any insecurities because the most important thing is to believe in yourself, although I am only 5'8" I maybe the smallest candidate of the Misters of Filipinas, but to believe in yourself, with this kind of confidence, believing that you can make this through and believing that we are unique and special in our own ways." 

5. Favorite part of your body? 

"Favorite part is my Face and my Biceps" 

6. Part of your body that needs improvement?

"My legs, patpatin daw, actually my family we have small legs, I need to work more on my legs"

 ______________________________________________

Getting to Know Ed Kevin More

1. Single or Taken

"Single, and ready to mingle haha" 

2. What qualities are you looking for in your future partner?

"God fearing and very gentle, also the attitude she should be kind"

3. How will you describe yourself as a partner? 

"I am more of a sweet guy and a gentleman, I always prioritize the ladies first and if ever I will have a family I should be the one to provide." 

4. One common misconception about you?

"Sometime my friends and my work mates finds me very strict because they saw it in my face,  but actually I am not that strict I always laugh, I always smile."

5. Best compliment you've ever received? 

"They find my smile very genuine" 

6. What turns you on and what turns you off? 

Turn On: 

Smart ones

Turn Off: 

Very Rude or Frightful Persons. 

_____________________________________________________

Quick Buzz: 

Day or Night: Day 

City or Province: Province

Car or Motorbike: Motorbike

Pants or Shorts: Shorts

Slippers or Sneakers: Sneakers

Polo or Shirt: Polo

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers

Abs or Chest: Chest

Butt or Boobs: Butt

Shaved or Not: Shaved, para gentle. 

Age when you lose your innocence?: 19. 


Do follow Ed Kevin on his social media account, @edkeviin on Instagram and don't forget to follow us on social media @bigbeezbuzz on Instagram, @thebigbuzzph on Twitter, and Big Beez Buzz on Facebook 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates