LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Agosto 5, 2021

#MistersOfFilipinas #5 Januarius Paglinawan

We are now on our 5th day of introducing our Misters of Filipinas candidates, we've met the first four Misters from Davao del Norte, Cordova in Cebu, and Sta Mesa, Manila. We now say hello to the representative of Dumingag, Zamboanga del Sur, Januarius Paglinawan. 


Januarius or Jangee to his friends is 27 years old, stands at 5'9" tall and a graduate of Business studies from the University of San Carlos in Cebu. Although he was born in Cebu, Januarius didn't grew up here in the Philippines as he and his family moved to Vietnam when he was a kid for his father is based there, but after almost 14 years then he decided to return in the Philippines to study for college and also to trace his roots and where they did came from. 

Studying in college he was a student athlete, playing football for the University of San Carlos it has helped him finance his study and also his stay in the Philippines. Now, Januarius has invested himself in organic farming in Dumingag, Zamboanga del Sur along with his father as he realized how important food security is specially when the lockdown came last year as he got locked down in Cebu alone while his family is in Mindanao.

He ditched the city life that he has been enjoying for over 10 years now and moved to the farm and he now considers himself as a millennial farmer and also aside from that he continues to share his other passion to others which is playing football as he coach kids in the farm how to play football. 

Aside from being a farmer, football player, and a businessman, Januarius is also into cooking, he took up culinary school after college and he is now the head cook of their farm to table cafe, he tagged himself as the Naked Chef that's probably the most organic way to cook food. 

_____________________________

Misters of Filipinas

Januarius never saw himself joining any pageant, but now even though it is his first time to join a pageant as big as Misters of Filipinas, he wants to use it as a platform to show or to influence the youth of how farming is important specially at this point where food security is very important. 

Being a first timer in joining pageants, Januarius doesn't mind the struggles along the way he just came in to enjoy all the experiences that he is having now and he will be facing, 

For him a Misters of Filipinas is way beyond masculinity, it is more than just having a good physique or a good face, it is more of being a man being empathetic towards other people and can be a good role model specially to their advocacies. He also needs to be able to listen and communicate to what others are in need of. 

_____________________________


Body Talk

1. How do you take care of your body? 

"Okay my body and it's really reflected towards my pillars, I think it comes of a place deeply into my mental health and the reason why I decided to take care of my body is because of my mental health and in order to succeed I have to be at peace both emotionally, physically, and mentally." 

"And in order to do this I cook my own food, I play sports, I play football with the kids, I coached the kids, in the mornings I would run and then in the afternoon I would work out and then also I would work in the farm, being one with the farmers learning that's part of the exercise itself. Spiritually I do a lot of meditation, I do a lot of journal writing as well just to know and monitor how I feel."

"Mentally I would always surround myself,  I am very careful with the things I consume, I feel like social media is a place that either can take you the wrong way or a good way so I really am  careful with what I consume and also the people I surround myself with." 

2. Do you follow any workout routines? 

"Yeah, before I used to purchase like programs just to see what's it like and then when I was in Cebu I would join a lot of group exercises and then after awhile of doing all of that I sort of understood what I like to do." 

"I specially like to run in the morning just so I can have this peace of mind and also to get some fresh air, in the afternoon I have my own workout program." 

3. Do you follow any diet? 

"I eat whole foods, everything natural, everything that I can get from the farm, stuff that we produce that's what I tried to get and whole food mainly pescatarian. Actually before coming into Mindanao I was very into meat like pork and beef, but moving to Mindanao there are a lot of Muslims and introducing pork is not something very realistic so I accidentally became pescatarian." 

"I am not very crazy with my diet, I prefer to use the word nutrition coz when you say diet people would always think you are cutting I eat a lot of good food I eat as much as I can, but I have my go to Turon" 

_____________________________

Getting to know Jangee more.

1. Single or Taken

"Single, for 3 years."

2. What qualities are you looking for in a partner?

"I don't really have a specific type, but I would say like a girl who is very independent, who knows what she wants, very goal driven, I guess very similar characteristics to how I am, so she can do her thing I can do my thing."

"I also want somebody who is very curious." 

3. Craziest thing you've done so far? 

"I think deciding to move to Mindanao like in a snap of my fingers, that's for me is the craziest."

4. What turns you on and what turns you off? 

Turn Ons: 

"If somebody can carry a good conversation with me, and someone who can just as curious with me, like debate on things. That's a very sexy feature." 

Turn Offs:  

"I feel like if people don't know how to respect people." 

_____________________________

Quick Buzz: 

Day or Night: Day

City or Province: Province

Car or Motorbike: Motorbike

Beach or Mountain: Beach

Pants or Shorts: Shorts

Slippers or Sneakers; Sneakers

Polo or Shirt: Shirt

Boxers or Briefs: Briefs

Abs or Chest: Abs

Mestisa or Morena: Mestisa

Probinsyana or City Girl: City Girl

Butt or Boobs: Butt

Shaved or Not: Shaved

Age when you lose your innocence: 20's 

Do follow Jangee on his Social Media accounts @januarius.paglinawan on Instagram and don't forget to follow us on social media @bigbeezbuzz on Instagram, @thebigbuzzph on Twitter, and Big Beez Buzz on Facebook 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates