LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 8, 2017

Review: This Time I'll Be Sweeter


This Time I’ll Be Sweeter

Director: Joel Lamangan

Starring: Barbie Forteza and Ken Chan

Genre: Romance

This Time I’ll Be Sweeter tackles the love-hate relationship of Erica (Forteza) and Tristan (Chan) from way back in college up until they are professionals, but it seems that their love isn’t meant to be as Erica keeps on falling for Tristan at the wrong time as every time that they will meet and start to rekindle the past series of unfortunate events happened to both of them. But like what they always say will love be sweeter this time?

The story of the movie doesn’t have anything spectacular, it is a common love story with that has several twists and turns to complicate things up and well it was good as I felt that the movie was a roller coaster ride that made me experience different emotions while watching it.

What I didn’t like about the movie is that there are lots of unnecessary scenes that was inserted that made the story/movie draggy at times, I won’t say any particular scenes coz it might be a spoiler for those who will be watching it. There are also small details that missed and it affected the continuity of the story. But overall the story was okay.  

When it comes to acting everyone in the cast delivered an astounding performance, especially Barbie and Ken. I must admit I am not a fan of Barbie, but well her acting prowess made me an instant fan she delivered and owned the character as if it was really her.

Ken Chan on the other hand ever since Destiny Rose I was already a fan and boy this movie is one of his best performance, his break out scenes in the movie were really good.

I would also like to praise Akihiro Blanco and Jai Piazon for providing a good support for the main characters, they were never left in their scenes and they were really remarkable.

All in all the movie was good, but it could’ve been better since I think this movie was more focused on the acting side and not on the story. Still it is worthy of your money specially if you are a fan of the actors.

 

Rating: 7.5/10  

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates