LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Pebrero 15, 2017

Review: My Ex and Why's


My Ex and Why’s (February 13)
Directed by: Cathy Garcia Molina
Starring: Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano
Genre: Romantic Comedy.

My Ex and Why’s tackles the love story of two bloggers named Cali (Soberano) the Bakit List girl and Gio (Gil) the Dahil List boy, their blogs came about after their relationship ended in bad fate. After years of not seeing each other they crossed paths again because of their blogs as they went viral over social media and there they started to rekindle their past and one by one their whys were answered.
The movie almost has all the common element in a Cathy Garcia Molina rom-com movie, and with that I meant the movie was good, the flow of the story was okay, I like how Direk Cathy uses certain antics to make the movie funnier.
My Ex and Why’s for me is the best movie of Liza Soberano, you will see a different Liza in this movie, it’s not just the wig that separates her new character from the rest of the characters she played, but the whole performance was really different.
I was in awe with how Liza delivered in this movie, she really matured in this movie, and she will not only make you cry she will also definitely make you laugh as well. The character of Cali is more mature and more outgoing than the past roles Liza did, but she was able to give justice to Cali and that really impresses me because she finally grew as an actress.  
Enrique Gil in this movie is in his simplest form, there’s not much in his character aside from the heart that seeks forgiveness and asking for a second chance and that Enrique was able to execute. It was far from the loud and boy next door character that we are used to, but still Enrique delivers well in this movie.
What I loved most in this movie is the family of Gio, from the veteran Joey Marquez to the new comer Xander Gallego they were able to deliver the comic relief in their scenes, even though sometimes I find their scenes and lines irrelevant in the story they were still able to make me laugh.
Overall the movie is a must watch, it will teach you that never ever let your broken heart turn you into a monster that will apparently hurt everyone around you, learn to forgive or at least move on, this is a movie worth watching after Valentine’s day.
 
Rating: 9/10

Share this:

1 komento :

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him on +2348104102662. and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    TumugonBurahin

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates