LATEST NEWS

Martes, Pebrero 28, 2017

New Comer: Xander Gallego


If you've seen the movie "My Ex and Why's" you probably noticed the good looking youngest brother of Enrique Gil's character in the movie, well if you haven’t know him he is Xander Gallego.

Born as Alexander Taclob Kirchman, Xander is a half Filipino and half German model who came all the way from Cagayan De Oro City. He stands at around 5’11” and he is into playing soccer. At a young age Xander is already doing ramp modeling back in CDO, I forgot to tell you that he is only 16 years old, turning 17 this April 1 to be exact.
 

Xander is really a head turner, he has this mysterious aura that will urge you to look at him again. The mysterious cloak disappears every time he shows his killer smile, turning him to a boy next door guy that is very charming and appealing. I remember the first time we met him was at an event of Chalk Magazine’s Bright Young Manila Campus Hottie back in August I think, we actually thought he was one of the contestants in the BYM because he fits to the criteria and he actually stood out in that event even though he was just a guest.

Not only his good looks that made girls drool over him, but also his good physique, well-toned athletic built, and his personality that made the girls go crazy over him, because he looked more mature he attracts the eyes of different people in different age and I guess that isn’t bad after all.
 

Going back to his performance in “My Ex and Why’s”, Xander really surprised me with his performance, actually I was amazed with how Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina entrusts him of important scenes and I guess I could say that he delivered the character really well.

Xander might be a new comer in the industry, but this kid has a lot of potential to become the next teen heartthrob. The charm, the looks, the talent, Xander is one of the faces to watch out for this 2017.

 
 
 

 

 
You can follow him on his official social media account @therealxander0401 on Instagram and @aleeeehks on Twitter for more,

Share this:

2 komento :

  1. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    TumugonBurahin

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates