LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Enero 31, 2016

Review: Everything About Her

It's been awhile since the last time I reviewed a movie, this review will not be a "Critique" type, but more on what you would expect in the movie "Everything About Her"




"Everything About Her" talks about the struggles of Jaica, Albert and Vivian. The three of them has issues when it comes to their family, like Vivian having troubles reconnecting with his son Albert and Vice Versa, so as Jaica having troubles accepting that her "Nanay" might not come back to them anymore, the movie will show how the three of them taught one another of lessons about family and life. 
___________________________________


When it comes to the acting department Vilma Santos will never fail you, in this movie she is "Mataray" but with a heart, the character she portrayed was way far from her personality that sometimes it's hard to believe that a Vilma Santos could be a Kontrabida material with her portrayal as Vivian, The character of Vivian really touched my heart in fact this is the first movie I watched that I cried inside the cinema while watching it.

With Angel Locsin, she did very well in this movie, she was the comic relief for every deep drama scenes like when you are about to cry with the scenes of Vivian, Jaica will make you laugh with her antics. Watching Angel doing Jaica, I am seeing Bb Joyce Bernal, I am seeing Direk Joyce in the character of Jaica.

Xian Lim though sometimes I felt that he was having a hard time showing emotions during some of the heavy scenes, he still did well in this movie, moving out his comfort zone (which is with Kim Chiu) and doing this movie Xian proves that he has more to show, One good thing I saw with Xian in this movie was that he wasn't outshone by his co stars and he proves that he deserves to be in the place where he is in this movie. 

Actually to be honest I am looking forward for another Xian-Angel project coz they really looked good together on the big screen, surprisingly.
___________________________________


When it comes to Bb Joyce Bernal's execution of the movie, I love how she put Symbolism on the movie, I love how she used certain objects to symbolize the characters of the story.  I also like the camera angles and shots she used for the movie, the only thing I wasn't satisfied of is the last part I wish they had it longer.

When I watched Everything about her I knew it was a Direk Joyce movie the delivery of the story was not to draggy and not to heavy though it was drama I could say that this is a Heavy Drama-Comedy type of movie, it did made me cry, but also it made me laugh as well, there scenes that my tears are about to fall, but suddenly I will burst into laughter.

I guess Direk Joyce wanted to share that even if you are sick you don't need to be sad and that you need someone to make you happy.

___________________________________



Is the movie worth watching? Yes, the movie is a feel good one that will teach you lessons in life that is delivered in a not so harsh way, Everything About Her will tell you how life is important and how our family is so precious that we should take care of them no matter what.




BEErating:
Everything About Her: 9/10

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates