LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Agosto 14, 2020

Enzo Bonoan: The Transformation Coach


In the first part of our feature with Enzo Bonoan we've known him as that fitness guy who compete in these competitions that promotes healthy lifestyle, but growing up Enzo isn't that fit growing up, although he was a football player back in his younger days his built wasn't really up for the tough competition until he entered college. 

Entering college, Enzo began his transformation journey ditching off those football shoes and replacing the soccer field with gym equipment slowly Enzo's has become that transformation coach he is now, ready to change the lives of his clients one step at a time. 

Aside from being a fitness coach, Enzo is also currently working with the Department of Education to promote health and wellness among the Non and Teaching Personnels of the department throughout the community quarantine. 



1. What workout do you do to keep yourself in shape?

Currently, each week, I lift weights 4-5 times, run about 30 kilometers, and practice yoga twice. 

In fitness, there are 5 main components: Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, Cardiovascular Endurance, Flexibility & Body Composition. My workout regimen allows me to satisfy each component while they are tailored towards my goals of becoming a better athlete for my sport. 

2. Do you have any pre workout rituals?

I usually have a meal before training. I make sure that it contains a good amount of carbs, protein, and micronutrients in order to fuel my workout optimally.

I also play some music so that I can focus more on my workout. I like listening to some rock or hip hop when lifting. When I run, I listen to EDM. When I do yoga, I listen to calming instrumentals.

3. What’s your favorite workout routine?

As of late, I've really been enjoying my weekly long runs (usually on the weekends). I run for at least 1 hour as I explore new routes. I'm always excited to see where my feet will take me on my next long run.

4. Do you have or follow certain diets?

I follow basic diet concepts such as Mo-Va-Ba (Moderation-Variety-Balance) and Flexible Dieting. I don't believe in excluding foods from my diet but more of prioritizing the inclusion of nutrient-rich foods. I also like having a general idea as to how many calories I am taking in each day. 

5. Would you go leaner or bulkier

If I had to choose one, leaner. But I'd like to achieve both as much as possible.4


For online fitness coach you can contact Coach Enzo on his Facebook Page at fb.com/enzbonoan or on his IG at instagram.com/enzobonoan24. Next week we'll get to know more about Enzo so stay updated and you can also view the first part of the blog here. 


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates