LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Agosto 28, 2020

Enzo Bonoan: Beyond Fitness

 


We've known Enzo Bonoan for the past 3 weeks as that guy who loves fitness and advocates fitness transformation to other people, this week we are getting to know more of Enzo beyond that fitness coach.

Enzo is 26 years old, stands at around almost 6ft, wears large sized shirts, size 10 shoes, and he got that 29 inch waist line. 

1. Part of your body you consider as Sexiest? 

My eyes

2. Part of your body most people notice first?

My height

3. Part of your body that needs improvement?

My heart (aiming to improve cardio endurance)

_________________________



Aside from fitness, sports, and financing, Enzo is also a FURent to his 5 rescued cats who lives with him in his house. He said growing up he isn't that fond of cats because their family really are into dogs specially his Lolo, but things changed when he went to his aunt's home in Masbate wher he met the two cats of her aunt that made him fall for these feline creature. 

1. How did you became a cat daddy.

I lived in my grandparents’ house for a month. They had 2 cats that I learned to appreciate. 4 years later, I adopted my first cat that walked up to my apartment door as a kitten.

2. Can you name all of your cats? and what are their personalities. 

Presley - Selfless, Millard - Brave, Glover - Big baby, Charlie - Clingy, Forrest - Quiet, Mommy Cat - Behaved

3. How do these cats help you?

They help absorb negativity and they release positivity. They help me cope with stress and they make me happy.

________________________

Enzo is also in a long time relationship with his girlfriend Julia, who shares the same passion for fitness. 

1. What do you think is the secret for a relationship to last long? 

Patience and compromise. No one is perfect which is why patience is important. Compromise is what is needed to keep moving towards common ground where both are happy.

2. What kind of partner you are? Are you the jealous type or the more outgoing one? 

I’d say that I’m a understanding partner. I rarely get mad because I’d rather fully understand what’s going on first. The main goal would be to address the issue in the kindest way possible.

3. When do you see yourself settling down and what’s your dream wedding?

When the time’s right in God’s plan! My ideal wedding is actually a church wedding. These quarantine weddings taught me that the most important thing about the marriage is the bond of the 2 persons and doesn’t have to be grand. But I would definitely like to get married in front of the altar, in a way asking for God’s blessings before all else. 


_______________________



Quick Buzz:


Day or Night: Day


Weekdays or Weekends: Weekdays


Car or Motorbike: Car


Denim or Jogging pants: Jogging pants


Abs or Chest: Chest


Good Looks or Good Physique: Good Physique


Boots or Sneakers: Sneakers


Long Hair or Short Hair: Short hair


Gym or Beach: Beach


Tattoo or Piercing: Tattoo


Tall or Short Girls: Tall girls


Butt or Boobs: Butt 


Boxers or Briefs: Boxers


Shaved or Not: Shaved








Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates