LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Enero 4, 2017

Mr. Ultimate: Piolo Pascual





After more than 20 years in the industry, Piolo Pascual''s career hasn't gone down not even a bit, instead it is still going full throttle as the Ultimate Heathrob is still in it and kept on proving that he is the "Mr Ultimate" in showbiz doing different and more challenging projects.

Piolo, who's turning a year older this coming January 12, hopes to slow down a bit with his career to appreciate life and to enjoy the fruits of his 20 years in showbizness. Would you believe Papa P is hitting 40 this year? coz looking at him he doesn't seem to aged a bit, he still looked like he is still in his prime, actually he looks 25 to me.  

The sought after leading man looks forward doing things and fulfilling his dream projects that is on his bucketlist like travelling across asia, and doing projects outside the Philippines to showcase the Filipino talent. According to Piolo, he wants to tap the international market, not necessarily Hollywood, but other markets such as lifestyle.

 
Mid last year, Piolo embarked on his first lifestyle food show titled “The Crawl” together with actor Lui Villaruz. The first season had them eating their way around Osaka, Japan. Its success led to an immediate follow up season, which Piolo undertook with his son Iñigo in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Aside from hopefully fulfilling his dream projects, fans can expect to see him in the big screen soon with “Once in a Lifetime” opposite Yen Santos where they shot portions of it in New Zealand. The movie is a collaboration between Star Cinema and Regal Films that is set to be shown on February 9.

Three years since he had last studio album called  “Decades III,” the singing heartthrob recently launched his Piolo Greatest Themes Album.

Amid all the upcoming projects and his goal, Piolo just couldn’t help but be grateful with the trust that he received and is still continuously receiving from the network for the last 20 years of being in the business.

“I can never be more thankful. I’m just really happy that they didn’t just change my life, they’ve changed my whole track, my entire journey in life and I’m just really humbled by it,” he said.

Despite being one of the most celebrated actors in the business, Piolo intends to stay as low-key as possible, which happens to be a far cry to his known tag as the “number one leading man” and “ultimate heartthrob.”

“It’s not for me to say. Being in this business for a long time it’s a blessing already. To be on top, I mean that’s a sense of entitlement. I’ll never hold on to something that is fleeting. As long as I know I’m enjoying my life and I’m able to do things that I enjoy doing, that’s okay by me,” he ended.

Get to see a different side of the Ultimate Heartthrob and his enviable bachelor’s pad as the January 2017 cover star of Star Studio magazine.

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates