LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Disyembre 30, 2021

Michael Ver: Wrapping It Up With Mr Pentastic


Even though there's still pandemic going on this year we are still blessed to be able to make it through 2021 and as the year comes to an end in a few hours and we are wrapping up the year still with our Guy for the month of December, Michael Ver. 

I've had the opportunity to talk to different people from different walks of life and personality, as for Michael he is one of those guys that I enjoyed a lot interviewing, he's not shy, he is not hesitant, and he is very willing to share his story to us. 

Seeing a young guy like him full of energy, fun, excitement, and ready to take on any adventure, Michael is definitely in for the next chapter of his career as he welcome 2022 with bigger opportunities waiting for him

To wrap this one up, please do support Michael Ver in the upcoming Adult edition of Pinoy Big Brother Kummunity as he is one of the official housemates of this edition. 


Are you single or taken?  

“I’m taken haha, for 8 months, first girlfriend ko po”  


What turns you on and what turns you off?  

“What turns me off is yung bad attitude talaga, it’s the number one thing, kahit gaano ka

 pa kagandakakiniskayaman, it turns me off”  


Nakakaturn on talaga yung sweet talagayung caring.”  


What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? 

“I think the wildest was the first time I got drunk, first time ko po yun uminom after nun di na po ako uminom.”  


When do you feel sexy? 

“I feel sexy every time I do photoshoots, every time I take off my shirt, I feel sexy talaga.”    


Sexiest item you ever bought?  

“It was a Peggaro Brief”  


Sexiest Part of your body? 

“Yung Abs”  


Sexiest Part of a Girl’s Body?  

“Yung face talaga”  


Define the word Sexy.  

Nakakamotovate yung “sexy” eh, magiging confident ka eh”  



Fast Talk: 

Day or Night -  Night


City or Province - Province


Car or Motorbike -  Car


Pants or Shorts: Shorts


Slippers or Sneakers: Sneakers


Polo or Shirt:  Polo


Boxers or Briefs:  No Briefs, No Boxers haha 


Abs or Chest: Abs


Shaved or Not: Not haha 


Your age when you lose your innocence: 18

 


 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates