LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Disyembre 8, 2021

Michael Ver: The Versatile Jock


We are now at the home stretch of 2021 and this year has been a fruitful one for us as we were able to meet guys from different walks of life, from models, to pageant kings, celebrities, and even social media hotties and cuties that are all worth featuring and knowing.  


2021 is about to end and as the year end, we welcome our guy for the month of December, you’ve probably know this guy because of him being that tall, dark, and really handsome guy on social media, you’ve probably drooled over his social media posts because of his very athletic physique and those rock-hard abs, and most probably he was able to turn your heads and got electrified by his million-watt smile, ladies and gents, we bring you Michael Ver to wrap up our 2021 with a bang! 


Michael Ver Anton Comaling or just Michael is a 21 years old athlete for Modern Pentathlon and he is not just a regular athlete he is also a gold medalist for that sports in the recently concluded 30th South East Asian Games back in December of 2019.  


Sports was introduced to Michael back when he was a kid, he used to play Basketball, but he was introduced to Modern Pentathlon when he was a teenager, Michael recalled he fell in love with the sport because of its vast nature, having 5 sports in one,  


  1. 1. How did you started out in Modern Pentathlon 


“So, I started Modern Pentathlon when I was 17 years old and I was just a senior high school back then, and no one really cared about Modern Pentathlon even I don’t know what that sport is, and it started with laser run. 


So nagpalaro po si Mayor Richard (Gomez) ng laser run sa Ormoc City and by that time I was just thinking na baka laro laro lang to, like for fun lang. Then I was not expecting that this sport was an Olympic sport and I did well.  


After my first try, the coach, Coach Benny Garcia who is also the coach of Mayor Richard Gomez for many many years recruited me.”

 

  1. 2. What made you say yes to join Modern Pentathlon? Do you have others sports?  


“Yeah, I do have other sports before, basketball, I also play football, and swimming. Yun talaga ang sport ko swimming.”  


  1. 3. Which of the 5 event in Pentathlon you consider as your forte?  


“Basically, all of it, I’m good at fencing, laser shooting, I am also good in swimming and equestrian, I’m blessed to have 5.”  


  1. 4. What’s your ultimate goal as an athlete?   


“To be an Olympic champion po, maging part of the Olympics.”  

 

Michael also wants to show to the Filipino people that athletes like him needs help, and how important being an athlete is and how vital sports is in nation building.  

 

  1. 5. How do you keep yourself fit and healthy? 


“During this pandemic we did not stop training, we still continue to train and inallow naman po kami ni Mayor Richard (to train), we were able to maintain our strength even though we are in the midst of pandemic.”   


  1. 6. What are the usual workout routines you have? 


“The workout routines that we do usually yung running in the morning, and then mga around 8 o clock we swim, and then when I have free time usually nagigym po ako and then yung Cross fit po na training po namin and at 3 o clock ng hapon nagpapractice kami ng laser shooting and at 6pm to 8pm nagfefencing po kami, yun po yung usual training routine namin”   

 

  1. 7. What is your favorite work out routines?  


“I think everything, I like all of it, lahat okay lang I have no favorite or hate.”  

 

  1. 8. How about diet? What food do you eat and you avoid? 


Iniiwasan ko talagang uminom (Alchoholic beverage), I rarely eat mga junk food. Usually, mga kinakain ko po talaga mga rich in protein, mga gulay, and I don’t have like limitations kain lang ng kain kasi we burn so much calories so we need to eat a lot. " 


  1. 9. Favorite part of your body 


“My abs, favorite ko haha!”  


  1. 10. Part of your body that needs improvement?  


“I think the part that I need to improve is my arms, hindi pa kasi malaki.” 


On our next feature we get to know more Michael Ver as an Influencer, Model, and a Pageant King. 

 





Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates