LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Setyembre 14, 2020

Markki Stroem: Going Further and Farther

 

Markki Stroem has been one of the in demand theater actor, character actor, and even an underwear model in his years active in the showbizness, but aside from taking on different roles in front of the camera or on stage or even wearing the skimpiest undies in shoots or in the runway, what else does Markki wanted to do and how far can he go? 



  1. You’ve done daring shoots, scenes, you even walked on the runway in just , what do you think was the wildest thing you’ve done so far?  

 

Haven't done it yet, but if I end up doing part 2 of the theater play “Angels in America” my character has to strip naked on stage for approx 10 mins. There is no hiding from that. Cameras will not be allowed. So it is part of the story and becomes a full experience on understanding people living with HIV in the 80s. 

 

  1. Any dream roles or projects?

 

For now, I have theater dream roles. Hades in Hades Town, Dan in Next To Normal, and of course part 2 of Angels In America as my character Joe Pitt. Excited to work with Cherie Gil, Angeli Bayani, Art Acuña, Pinky Amador, Topper Fabregas, Nel Gomez and Andoy Ranay again. 


 

  1. Actors or Actresses you want to work with in the future? 

 

I would love to work with Arjo Atayde. Love how he acts. So much depth. We are both character actors, so I would love to see what we can create. Internationally, man... Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Lily Tomlin, Meryl Streep haha. One can dream. 

 

  1. How far can Markki Stroem go in front of the camera? 

 

As long as it is needed. I will do it. The director has to narrate to me first why it is needed. If I find that it is required, I will do it, no questions asked. Maybe nothing crazy like causing physical harm, but everything else is fair game. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates