LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Setyembre 28, 2020

Take A Dip and Get Deeper with Markki Stroem



We've featured Markki Stroem for the past three weeks and now we reached the final streach of our guy for the month of September we will get to know him better, from what for him is the sexiest part of his body up to what’s the common misconceptions and what most people don't  know about him. 



Born Marcelo Angelo Stroem, the now 33 year old stands at 5'11, wears a Medium or Large Shirt, with a waistline of 32 and a 10.5 shoe size isn’t just a pretty boy there as the multi talented Filipino-Norweigian also holds a Bachelors Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Glion Institute for Higher Education in Switzerland before he joined a talent search a decade ago. 



Today, Markki is now part of the hit morning radio program "The Morning Rush" in RX 93.1, he's been a part of it for almost two years and DJ-ing has now been added to Markki's long list of expertise aside from being an actor in both film and stage, a singer, composer and musician, a fitness buff, what more can you ask for with a guy like him. 


Also exactly 2 years ago I got to interview Markki in a cornerstone event and asked him if he's still into going for the sexy underwear fashion shows or photoshoots and he said that he already transitioned and moved on to posing sexy in those tighty whites, but with a body like his, I mean at 33 and with that body who wouldn't not agree with me that he is still one of the sexiest guys in the business and he's the only guy who can do sexy and still look that innocent.




  1. What part of your body do you consider as sexiest 

 

My sex cuts and they say my ass 

 

  1. What part of your body needs improvement? 

 

My biceps, lower abs and hamstrings are stubborn. The latter has to do with my posture, but it is being corrected. 

 

  1. What Turns you on and off?  

 

Turn Ons: good conversations, kind people, healthy people. 

 

Turn Offs: Aholes, halitosis, stalkers 


 

  1. What’s the common misconception about you? 

 

Common misconception is that I am a fly in model who got work and uses people for money. Funnily enough, I am an international school manila graduate. I also have a bachelors degree from Switzerland. My dad is a diplomat and I really don't need money from anyone. I do what I do, because I love the art of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. I have never taken any indecent proposals. I enjoy my life and a degree of privacy. This is why I like to keep my personal life private. :) 


      What most people don’t know about Markki Stroem?


My dream is to see the 7 wonders of the world before I die. I have seen Machu Picchu, chichen itza and the colosseum. Hope to see the rest after this pandemic ends hehe.



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates