LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Setyembre 7, 2020

Markki Stroem: Unlocked



We've known our guy for the month of September as that crooner from a reality show almost a decade ago, but recently the guy next door, with an angelic face, and a personality that really fits that good guy is shedding off his clothes and is now ready to bare it all. 


Markki isn’t new in showing off skin and doing LGBT roles specially on movies, he did Slumber Party in 2012, Amor Y Muerte in 2013 where he had this controversial butt scene. 

Almost a month ago, he made a big buzz on social media after a wild and raunchy video of him went viral, many thought it was a leaked private video or a scandal, but nope its not as it is a part of the “Unlocked” anthology that can be streamed on Gagaoolala. 

He first appeared on Episode 1: Andrew & Brix, where he starred along Mike Liwag and was directed by Adolf Alix Jr. 

And this September 10, Markki is starring along with Miggy Campbell and JC Tan for the finale episode of the Unlocked Anthology, and based on the trailer this one is wilder and more skin will be showned as it is set to tackle a threesome relationship. 


1. What made you say yes to doing the Unlocked series? 

I have worked with Direk Adolf before and as long as the story is relatable and will provide something new to the audiences. I’m game. Also, taping was right after MECQ so we were all tested, healthy and ready to shoot.

2. How did you prepare for your roles in the series?

I have done a few gay roles before. They are all very different from each other. I spoke to a few people who are in threesome relationships and asked them how they handled the emotional aspects of being in a “throuple”. I implemented what I learned and used it for the episode.



3. There was a scene that went viral online, what was your reaction that many were surprised with what you’ve done in that scene? 

Its part of the show. It kinda looked like a scandal, so a lot of people messaged and asked me if I was ok.

 The scene was required and if it is needed to tell the story, I would be more that happy to execute. 

I dont have issues with nudity as I was raised for a few years of my life in europe. So, for me, as long as it will be beneficial to tell the story, I am willing to take part.

4. What was your most unforgettable scene or experience shooting Unlocked?

Well, its entirety. shooting during quarantine was something I wanted to tick off my bucket list. I am incredibly adventurous, so I wanted to create something that will remind me of what we went through during Quarantine.

You can watch the “Unlocked" anthology on gagaoolala.com or you can download the gagaoolala app on Google Play. 

Share this:

1 komento :

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates