LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Setyembre 21, 2020

Markki Stroem: Staying Fit and Getting Quarantoned


Having that good physique is very important in showbizness, it is somewhat an advantage if you got the talent plus good looks and paired with good physique there's a big chance in landing a project and our guy for this month is a complete package that already landed him in several theater gigs, became a staple underwear ramp model for a clothing line, and series that made us drool over his well chiseled body. 

Each month we get fitness tips from our featured guy and this month we ask Markki Stroem what are his fitness routines and his favorite work outs to maintain his well toned body. We get to know how does he maintain his body fit. 


  1. How do you keep yourself fit?  

 

I workout daily. MWF with Culver Padilla, TTH cardio or heavy workouts with Wilbert Uy and weekends I workout with the T8Fit program of Raymond Santos. I also swim at home on Sundays 1-2km 

 

  1. Favorite and Least Favorite Workout routine? 

 

I used to hate leg day, but now it is my favorite. I love to sweat in the sun so as long as I am working out outside, I am happy. 

 

  1. Do you follow a certain diet?  

 

I do intermittent fasting and I avoid carbs. I also do a procedure called ozone therapy with @heheals and boosts my immune system and gives me more energy. Lets all stay healthy. 

 

  1. Do you prefer indoor or outdoor workout?  

 

I prefer outdoor work  



     Do you play any sports? 

I used to race with the youth triathlon team of the Philippines. Now I am training for a Spartan race

     What’s  your tip for those who want to achieve a Quarantoned body? 

My tip is to get a trainer. Its hard to workout alone. Also to help the trainers out who dont have work now a days. You need someone to push you.

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates