LATEST NEWS

Martes, Oktubre 10, 2023

Austin Cabatana: Towering Above the Competiton


Pageant season isn’t over yet and as we welcome a new month it is time for us to also  welcome our latest guy! Ladies and Gents say hello to our Guy for October, Mister International Philippines 2023, Austin Cabatana. 





When Austin joined Mister International Philippines back in April this guy was a real head turner, with a towering height of 6’3 and being a dead-ringer to famous heartthrob Donny Pangilinan, this 24-year-old Business Management graduate from College of Saint Benilde was definitely the runaway winner of the pageant that culminates last June. 


This month, Austin is about to embark on a new milestone for his career as he is about to compete for the 15th Mister International pageant happening in Manila this coming October 20 and we had a chance to chat with him about his preparation for his upcoming international pageant. 


  1. How does it feel that you are now representing the Philippines in the Mister International stage?


“I feel so happy, I feel so overwhelmed at the same time, kasi siyempre sobrang privilege ko to represent the Philippines on a bigger stage.”   


  1. What are the preparations you’ve done so far for your international pageant? prioritize your responsibilities, 


“I’ve done a lot of preparations such as walking, delivering my content, answering Q&A’s, and how I speak to people, how I deliver my speeches as well. 


  1. What’s the most difficult part of your preparations? 


“How to balance time, because time is an important thing and you know how to prioritize your responsibilities.” 


  1. Does being the host delegate an advantage or an added pressure coming into the pageant? 


“It is a bit pressuring that you’ll have to be the one to host, but it is enjoyable because you get to let them experience the culture of the Philippines and have them taste all the food at the same time.” 


  1. So far, how was your Mister International journey? 


“Sobrang saya, I can’t ask for more and I hope I get more experience in the coming days.” 



  1. How do you keep your body fit and healthy? 


“By working out siyempre and not only that by eating the right food, while sleeping at the right amount, because it is important to have those three, you can’t have a perfect body or presence of mind if you don’t have decent sleep.” 


  1. Do you follow any workout routines? What’s your favorite and least favorite workouts? 


“Least favorite ko is cardio, but my favorite is every muscle (most specially) upper body and legs as well.” 


  1.   How about diet? 


“I would avoid fast foods, but if it’s available I’d grab it, but as much as possible I would like to eat less processed foods, and eat more chicken breast and potatoes, good carbs.”


  1. Do you have any skin care? 


“Tamang tubig lang na himalos hahaha, siyempre ano facial cleanser, toner, and sunscreen para fresh pa rin.” 


  1. What part of your body is your favorite, and what part of your body do you think needs improvement? 


“My smile, that’s my favorite of them all and I just want to improve on my lower body.”


  1. Does being 6’3 tall an advantage or a disadvantage? 


“An advantage with some aspects in life, but a disadvantage in clothings, low ceilings, and jeepneys hahaha.


I used to ride jeepneys but I can’t fit hahaha.” 


  1.  What’s next for you after Mister International? 


“There’s a lot of things on my mind, but I would like to focus first on this pageant, maybe they will give me more opportunities to excel but right now I just want to compete and focus on this experience.”

  1. But if given the opportunity what would you like to do, singing, acting, hosting, modeling? 


“ I would consider hosting, I would like to go into that industry and try it out.” 

  1. Are you single or taken? 


“ I would say I would like to focus talaga on the pageant first, because I owe it talaga to the organization that gave me this opportunity to excel and compete in a higher level.”


  1. What motivates you these days? 


“Family, friends, loved ones, and myself and how to grow in life, that motivates me.”


  1. What’s your biggest insecurity? 


“I would say public speaking and I overcome it by practicing to speak more often on a bigger stage and going to another level.’


  1. How would you define the word “Sexy”. 


“I define the word sexy not (only the) outer part of your body, but (also) in the inner, having good traits and good qualities in yourself.”


  1. What part of your body do you consider as sexiest?


“My arms.”


  1. Sexiest piece of clothing that you have? 


“I had this one piece that I wore to this event and it’s a see-through polo na classy type of long sleeves.”


  1. What does winning Mister International means to you? 


“The biggest milestone in my life, it will grant me a lot of opportunities, having that said it is a privilege you have to keep and respect because it won’t come again and go to your life.”

 


  

  






Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates