LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Oktubre 2, 2021

Hot Picks: Miss World Philippines 2021



 

After more than a month of delay and postponement finally! The Miss World Philippines 2020-2021 is happening on October 3 at the Subic Bay Exhibition and Convention Center. 

As the pageant comes to end and before the new queens will be crowned on Sunday, here's our final hot picks for the Miss World Philippines title and the 6 other crowns. 

Let's start off with the main crown, the Miss World Philippines crown that will represent the country in the Miss World pageant in Puerto Rico this December, my top pick for the crown is #43 Ganiel Krishnan, the former news and sports caster Ganiel is I think will be the best candidate to vie for that elusive blue crown. 

She's got that sweet and charming look and personality that is very appealing especially in the Miss World stage, I just hope that she is well prepared as the pageant is just two months away. 

Next crown will be for the Miss Eco Philippines, this pageant was very controversial because of what had happened from its last edition, but still the Philippines got the best record in this pageant after Cynthia Thomalla won in 2017 and Maureen Motagne and Kelley Day placed 1st runners up respectively, I think #38 Kathleen Paton will secure another crown or at least will place high again in this pageant. I actually like to give Kathleen the Miss Supranational Philippines Crown for 2022, but I don't think they will crown a new one after Dindi Pajares. 

For the Tourism Crown, I would give it to Emmanuelle Vera, she could also get other crown like the World or RHA, but I think I'll give her the Tourism crown. 

Speaking of RHA, another pageant where the Philippines is performing well, I think #35 Tracy Maureen Perez will continue the good record of the Philippines in the Reina Hispano Americana as our Miss Filipinas. She can compete with the Latinas with her beauty and height. 

And the new crown which is the Miss Environment Philippines, I think I will give it to that girl who has a passion for Mother Earth ad she's #9 Ambriel Pascual, I think she's the only one who has a strong advocacy for the environment and I think she deserves this title.  

For the last crown which is the Eco Teen Philippines where Roberta Tamondong is the reigning international title holder, I think the best girl for this pageant is Natasha Jung from Tacloban City. This girl got what it takes to become a  queen and I think she can pull off a back to back win in the Miss Eco Teen International. 

I picked Michelle Arceo and Asha Gutierrez to be the 1st and 2nd Princess, they both performed well in the fast track challenges and I think they are also crown worthy. 


Part of my top 25 are Lea Macapagal, Esel Ponce, Anna de Mesa, Shannen Manzano, Danica Dilla, Ann Palmares, Andrea Sulangi, Julie Tarrayo, Sade Niche, Riana Pangindian, Dannah Tempra, Ria Siozon, Joy Barcoma, Trisha Martinez, Danielle Mayo, Kim Babao, and Sherenade Gonzales. 

I don't know of all of this girls made it back just right in time for the coronation night, but this list was made back in early September for the supposed September 19 coronation. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates