LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Mayo 27, 2021

Jan Cardines: Naughty and Nice

Summer season is about to end in a few weeks and before we part ways with our guy for the month of May, we are getting to know more of Jan Cardines in this final feature. 


Our 22 year old guy for this month is a graduating Civil Engineering student from the Bohol Island State University, Jan originally hails from the City of Baybay in Leyte but after high school he transferred to Bohol to continue his study.

Jan took up Civil Engineering as he always looked up to his father who is into construction business in Bohol, but as a child he dreamt of becoming a fireman. 

He plans to either do modeling or join pageants for the mean time as he will wait for quite sometime before he can take the board for engineering because of the pandemic, he wanted to explore first other opportunities and enjoy his younger days. 

  1. What kept you busy these days?  

- I am an all-around in our house. I wake up in the morning early to cook breakfast for me and my Lola. Then around 8am I am in charge of opening our shop (roofing/steel plate bending shop) then around 11 I cook lunch then open the shop again at 1pm. Then I work out at the afternoon after closing. Then cook dinner. Actually, I am a very busy person haha. 


  1. Are you single or taken?   

- I am single. 


  1. What type of girls are you in? From the Metro or from the province?   

- 100% province girls. I like the typical dalagang filipina girl who doesn’t go to parties and are wifey material haha. 


  1. How would someone know if you like them?   

- I would make effort in talking to them. 


  1. What turns you on and what are your major turn offs?  

- Being caring really turns me on. It really shows if a girl is a wife material. I also like girls who are malambing ðŸ’¯. What turns me off is when girls are too hard to get, when they drink too much, party too much, being a bitch. The typical bad girl stuff they do.  



  1. Craziest/Wildest Thing you’ve done so far  

- Got caught in a theater doing the deed hahahaha ðŸ˜ˆ 


  1. Biggest insecurity?  

-Height. But I don’t really mind that much. 


  1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?   

- You are different (in a good way) 


  1. One thing most people don’t know about you? 

- Most of the people think I don’t care because I don’t usually show emotions during times of drama, but deep inside I really care 



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates