LATEST NEWS

Martes, Mayo 18, 2021

Jan Cardines: From Thin to Toned

Fitness has always been a topic we don’t miss every month for the past year that we've been doing this Guy of the Month feature in our blog and we get to know how our Guy for May, Jan Cardines achieved his well toned body, those 6 pack abs, and his whole fitness journey. 

Being a fitness buff isn't a thing for Jan when he was younger, he shared that when he was still a teenager he used to be very thin and he doesn't mind gaining extra weight as he is happy with the way he looked before, but come 2018 he changed his mind and said to himself that he needs to change some habits and to start something new, to develop his body, that's when fitness became his priority and made it as his new years resolution for that year and so far that new year's resolution became a reality as he was able to build his body up from that thin teenager to a muscled man now. 

Jan is now 22 years old, stands at 5'9", can suit up with large sized shirt, has a 26.5 waistline, and wears size 9.5 shoes

  1. How do you keep yourself fit?  

-I actually don’t know. All I know is that I go to the gym, lift some weights, do cardio so that I can eat any food I like.  



  1. Do you follow any workout routines?   

-I follow the push-pull-legs split for 2years now. So far, I noticed that this program works best for me because it made me stronger and aesthetic as well.  


  1. Do you follow certain diets?   

-No, the reason why I started going to gym was because I was too thing. I wanted to gain weight because my handlers (modeling managers) told me that I would look better if I gain weight. 



  1. Favorite part of your body?

- My favorite part would be my shoulders because I think my shoulders made my physique sexy.


       What part needs improvement?   

 I think my chest needs to be improved, it looks smaller because of my shoulder 


  1. Tips you can give to those who want to get fit? 

- Enjoy what you are doing. The only way to have a strong and fit body is to enjoy fitness, consistency is key ðŸ’¯ 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates