LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Mayo 9, 2021

Jan Cardines: The Bae from Bohol.

We got away from the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila this month as we go to the Visayas to look not only for our guy for summer, but also to look for the best summer destinations despite the lockdown and quarantine in the capital. 


Our guy for this month is Jan Cardines from the beautiful province of Bohol. as we know the province is known for its majestic beaches, breathtaking views of nature and historical landmarks, from the white sand beach of Panglao island to the Chocolate Hills indeed the province of Bohol is one of the places to be this summer. 





Let’s  get to know our Summer Guy more. 




    1. How do you usually spend your summer? (pre pandemic) 

    I would go to Baybay, Leyte because I'm from there. I usually spend my summer reconnecting with nature because it helps me maintain calmness and keeps me grounded. Also, sometimes I go visit my relative at Cebu. And if I’m here at Bohol I usually go to Panglao because it has the best beaches there. 

     

    1. Where’s your favorite summer spot in Bohol?  

    Panglao for sure, because of its white sand and very beautiful beach. 

     

    1. What activities do you usually do during summer?  

    I usually travel between Bohol, Cebu, and Leyte. Enjoying with family and friends. But the common activity I do not just during summer is going to the gym and working out. 

     

    1. Your most memorable summer experience so far?  

    Summer last year (2020). Because I celebrated that summer differently. Everyone was in their homes, no one was going out. Despite the "boring" summer, I was able to reconnect with myself and my family and God.

     
    1. Any Summer Fantasies?  

    Camping by the beach with friends. 


    1. What’s your staple summer outfit?  

    Nothing extraordinary, just a plain white t-shirt and boardshorts hahaha. 


    1. How would you describe your ideal summer getaway?  

    Island, white sand, friends/family, and whisky. 


    1. Have you ever had a summer fling?  

    I had hahahaha. But it was a long time ago. Around 1st year college ata. 


    1. Wildest summer adventure you’ve been to?  

    I'm not sure if it was on summer time but we went to Samar that time Calbayog, Samar. We went to this amazing waterfall. I considered it wild because it was so enchanting. It's like reconnecting with nature. 


    1. Weirdest encounter by the beach 

    There was this one time we went to Canigao island in Leyte. It was night that time and me and my friends decided to walk around the island until we saw a tent by the shore shaking hahahaha. We assumed they were doing naughty stuff so we just went on quietly. 


    1. Name your top 5 must visit places in Visayas that you’ve been to 

    Panglao, Bohol  

    Visayas State University in Baybay City  

    Canigao Island 

    Kalanggaman Island  

    Biliran, Samar 



Follow Jan on his social media accounts, @gigoloisse on Instagram, we will get to know more of him on our next feature. 



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates