LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Abril 9, 2021

Andrew Lee: The Summer Hunk

 

We welcomed the summer on our last feature and as we officially get into the hot hot hot summer, we are welcoming our guy for the hottest month of the year, say hello to our summer guy Andrew Lee.  


First things first, Andrew is a Korean that was born and raised in the Philippines, he enjoys traveling to different islands in the country during summer and he loves an adventure pack summer getaway filled with water sports and even hiking and camping.  

 



What’s your ideal summer getaway? 

My ideal summer getaway would be to travel to a beautiful island with my family, future partner and my friends, and to be able experience and enjoy the beauty of the scenery with the people I love. 


Where’s your favorite summer destination?  
My favorite summer destination would have to be Bohol or Boracay; I love sitting on the beach, feeling the natural sea breeze and watching the beautiful sunsets that only the Philippines islands can deliver.  



Any summer activities you love to do?  
Personally, I love adventures. I love going to the beach and engaging in different water sports, I also enjoy hiking and camping. 


With whom will you go on vacation?  

I would love to go on a vacation with my family, future significant other and friends. 


What’s your usual summer outfit?  
My usual summer outfit would be a polo shirt with board shorts. 


Most memorable summer experience so far?  
That summer in Boracay with my friends, it was the most memorable as I got to spend quality time with them and enjoyed the laboracay weekend with my closest peers. 



Wildest experience at the beach?  
The wildest experience at the beach would probably be when my friends and I got our van stuck in the sand, we spent hours digging and trying drive to through it. 


Do you have any summer fantasies?  

I would love to travel to the Maldives with my friends. 

 
After this Pandemic, where do you want to go? 
After this pandemic I would love to visit my best friend, his fiancé and their son (who is my godson) in Australia. 

 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates