LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Abril 23, 2021

Andrew Lee: Pinoy By Heart

They say that your home is where your heart is and for our hunk for this month, Andrew Lee, he has found his home in the Philippines, being born and raised in this country Andrew already adapted to the culture of the Filipinos and already considers himself as a Filipino by heart, "This country has become a home to me. I love this place not only for its people and culture, but also because my family is here and the people, I consider family lives here. I am both Korean and Filipino at heart" he said.  


The 24-year-old fitness enthusiast worked as a fitness instructor when he went back to Korea years ago, but he eventually returned to the Philippines to study again, well he is now an Aviation student and he took up flying school because of his admiration in reconnecting with other people from overseas.  


Andrew loves to spend time with friends and his brothers whether going to the gym with them or playing basketball. "If there’s something you should also know about me, it is that I am a very sociable person. I want to leave this earth knowing that I have made meaningful relationships." he said.   


Follow Andrew Lee on his social media accounts, DrewLeeFit on Facebook, @Drewleefit on Instagram and also on tiktok drewleefit for his work out contens. 



. 


At times when my schedule will permit, I love going to the gym, play ball and hang out with my brothers and friends. If there’s something you should also know about me, it is that I am a very sociable person. I want to leave this earth knowing that I have made meaningful relationships. I want to be remembered as the brother and friend who always uplift and motivate others to think positive and to strive to be the best version of themselves. 




What’s the common misconception about you?  
The most common misconception of me is that I’m either Filipino or Chinese.  It is surprising to others when they find out I’m Korean.  


Best and worst thing you’ve heard about you? 
The worst thing that I have heard about me is that I am neither Korean or Filipino. I have had trouble adjusting when I returned to Korea, to finish the mandatory military service.  


However, no matter how hard it was for me I am sincerely thankful for the experience as I was given the privilege to learn the culture of the country that has raised my parents. 
 
The best thing I have heard about me is that I am a person with a good heart who loves to help people - even though I still have a long way to go to help my family and improve myself for my future family. I am thankful for the compliments as it inspires me to keep pushing on to be that kind person. It is my life goal to help people and to be remembered as someone with a good heart.



21. What turns you on and what turns you off big time? 
I love it when a girl is goal oriented, mature, supportive, is into fitness and is family oriented. Also, someone who respects personal space to grow individually. 


The biggest turnoff for me is when the significant other complains and talks bad behind someone else's back. Spread love and not war. Support everyone and uplift 
 

22. Name three things' people don't know about you. 
I have served in the army 
I love Filipino food 
I know how to speak gamay (a little) bisaya 
 
 

24. Craziest thing you did for love? 

I was in a long-distance relationship and during that time I would put myself in the perspective of my family and friends; so that my significant other can get close to them and for them to appreciate her. When there’s misunderstandings or problems, I would rather take the blame for everyone else to be on terms as I sincerely think it is important for my significant other to have good chemistry with my family and close friends. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates