LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Pebrero 28, 2021

Julian Roxas: The Mr Nice Guy.


The Month of Love is about to end and before we finish the month strong, let's get to know our guy for the month of February more as we chat with Julian Roxas beyond fitness. 




Julian is now 29 years old (he is a Leo by the way), he stands at 5'9 and got a size 11 for his shoes. Aside from being into fitness stuff like cross fit, body building, fitness training, Juls also does modeling and he is also a budding actor, well he's the fitness coach of James Reid so I guess showbiz and fitness blended on him. 



He does acting in theater, TV, and movies. Juls first appeared in the indie movie Lilay back in 2010 with Kenjie Garcia, he did "Ang Prinsipe at ang Pulubi" a musical play back in 2013 alongside Martin Buen, he also took part in several JaDine movies and now he is one of the main goons in the long running serye "Ang Probinsyano". 



1.  Let’s get to know you more, you’ve been on social media for the longest time, what’s that one thing people don’t know about you?  

 

I’m just a simple guy like everybody else. My social media presence or reputation is nowhere near who I really am. I like to stay at home, watch movies spend time with family and workout.  

 

2.  What’s that common misconception people think about you?  


Maybe that I drink? I have no vices up to date :) it’s all for show. 

 

3.  What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?  

 

That I’m a nice guy. 

 

4.  Worst rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?  


That I died haha. 

 

5.  Juls, you’ve been in showbiz for a while now, what was your most memorable experience so far?  

 

Probably my latest, I am the male lead for an upcoming film and it was heavy drama and I had to cry a lot and I did on all takes. Puro 1 take Lang I’m pretty proud about myself for that. 

 

  1. 6. Any dream roles you wanted to play in the future?  


Heavy drama love story with the best leading lady in the country. 

 

  1. 7. Any future projects?  

        I’m still on FPJ’s ang probinsyano and ang pag dalaga ni lola mayumi.  

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates