LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Pebrero 14, 2021

Julian Roxas: Valentine's Date with Juls.

It's Valentine's Day, we introduce to you our guy for the month of  February. He is a fitness coach, a budding actor, a model, and a certified social media hottie, he is no other than Julian Roxas. But before we go to the usual fitness questions we will have a special Q&A coz it's the month of Love, we talked about his dream date, how romantic he is, and what type of girl he is looking for (yeap, he is Single and probably ready to mingle haha!).  

Follow Julian Roxas on his social media accounts, @julsfitph on Instagram, on Twitter, and on Facebook at Julian Roxas

1.  Valentine’s day is just around the corner, what’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done so far?  

Travel half away across the world, get ripped of by a taxi driver, sleep on a bench in the pouring rain in the middle of nowhere, wake up to Chinese people doing tai chi. Walking 3 hours to a certain hotel just to see that person that I once used to know .  

2.  You said you are single, what qualities of a partner are you currently looking for?  

Someone I can talk to everyday for hours. Someone who is as driven as I am. Someone who works out. 

3.  Just to give a glimpse, what kind of guy are you?  

I’m the guy who stays at home, I have no friends, I’m watching a movie by 8pm asleep by 10pm  

4.  How would you let a girl know that you like her?  

I’ll tell her I’d like to see her again.  



5.  Dream Date?  

At this point in time. My gosh, close down a theater for us. 

6.  Wildest thing you’ve done so far?  

I’ll tell you this in person :) 

7.  Biggest turn on: 

Loves movies as much as I do.  

     Biggest turn off 

Uses her phone a lot  

8.  Wildest Fantasy? 

Probably getting it on in a movie because it’s part


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates