LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Pebrero 21, 2021

Julian Roxas: Being Fit Like @JulsFitPh




Being fit has been one of Julian's bread and butter before joining showbizness, it's like hitting two birds with one stone aside from earning, he is also able to help other people to be fit and to be the best version of themselves just like him. 


Being bullied was one of the reasons that pushed Julian to be the best version of himself, Juls started to go to the gym when he was a teen and well I guess his old photos are the testament of how fit he was during his high school days in Zobel and reaching college Juls became one of the hot guys in the campus and was even part of the Hottest Guys list during his college years and it really boosted his confidence up. 



In 2013, Juls officially became a Certified Fitness Trainer, aside from that Juls also ventured into cross fit and as someone who is also into body building he came to a thought of why not be both if he can that's why he came up with his own e book called 120 days of CrossBuilding, a fat to fit challenge that aims to shed off those fats to show the best version of you. He also launched his YouTube channel at JulsFitPH



Today, Julian continues to be that fitspiration for everyone, staying fit despite the quarantine and despite him being back to work still he find ways to keep himself healthy. 



1.  Juls, for the past years you are one of the hottest and fit guys on Social Media, how does it feel that people look at you as a fitspiration? 

 

I feel really great about this. Although I never knew that I was, But I won’t be satisfied till I get a billboard on Edsa because of being fit. 

  

2.  When did you started working out? And what motivated you to embrace the fit life?  

 

Bullies. I was bullied and beaten up as a child and I used working out as an outlet to gain my confidence. 

 



3.  Any favorite workout routine? 

 

Chest day is always the best day. 

 

4.  Do you follow a certain diet?  

 

Just eat less. 

 


5. Best Part of your body? And part of your body that needs improvement?  

 

Best part are my shoulders hands down. My stomach. I easily get bloated huhu.

 

6. Being a fitness trainer as well, what are the basic tips you could give to those people who want to be more active or wanted to be healthier this 2021? 

 

Hire me as your trainer! 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates