LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Hulyo 1, 2020

Microsoft gets Edge Browser for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1.



Today, I just noticed that my 3 year old HP Envy laptop that still runs on Windows 8.1 had a quite long automatic update that took about 15 minutes and upon opening the laptop a very familiar Windows 10 only app was pinned on my task bar and it's Microsoft's latest browser which is the Edge Browser.  

The Microsoft Edge Browser Update came in to my laptop last July 1, there are no prerequisites need for those who are using Windows 8. 

It's actually good to see Microsoft seeding Windows 10 features on older version of the OS. (Actually if you are using a certified Windows OS you still can update your computer to the latest windows 10 OS, actually did that to my OG Surface Pro.)  

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates