LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Mayo 23, 2020

Chad Alviar: The Budding Actor (Week 3)


Aside from being the fitness buff and an adrenaline junkie, another thing that Chad Alviar is passionate about is Acting. Yep, you might not notice it at first because he is not the guy that looks like he is into showbizness, but Chad already appeared in numerous teleseryes and now he is now part of a show on Viva TV. 



He started taking up acting workshops back in 2017, since then he has appeared in teleseryes like Asintado and he was also part of the top grossing Metro Manila Film Festival 2019 movie "Miracle in Cell Number 7".




Entering showbizness, his dream role is not to become a heartthrob or a leading man, instead he wants to become a kontrabida because there's alot of character in those role, and why not Bidas they come and go, but the Kontrabidas are here to stay. 

1. What are the things you are passionate about?


Acting. It's something I see myself doing for a long period of time. I also love riding. Exploring places differently is something I wanna do till I'm old and look back to one day.

2. Acting, at what point in your life did you realize that acting is for you?



 When I was a kid, I have a really big imagination. I would reenact scenarios from my favorite movies and pretend I was the actor. But then I was too shy to really express myself. Last 2017 I enrolled in an acting workshop to overcome my insecurities. I fell in love with it instantly.

3. What's your dream role? And what genre of acting would you want to try first?


I've always dreamed of being the bad guy. Because why not? There's so much character to it. In a world where everyone is trying to be nice, why not try to be bad. I mean it's just for the role right?

4. Name 3 Actresses you want to work with?


Si Kathryn lang at liza naisip ko kasi crush ko hahahaha


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates