LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Mayo 9, 2020

Chad Alviar: The Fitness Buff (Week 1)



Our first hunk for the month of May is a newbie in the showbiz industry, He is Chad Alviar.  Chad is 23 years old (Turning 24 this October), stands at 5 ft 8 inches tall, he is currently taking up his second degree in Business Administration at Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities.


This guy is really a fitness buff, he used to work out 5 to 6 times every week to maintain his physique. On his social media accounts which is @chadalviar on Instagram, Chad is always sharing his workout routines and fitness goals on either stories or his timeline and at this point where in we are still on an Enhanced Community Quarantine and gyms are close he is also sharing some Home Workout to his followers. 

Let's get to know more about Chad Alviar's fitness adventure here: 



1. At what Age did you start working out?

I started working out when i was in Highschool because i was part of the football team and i have to build my stamina. But i had to stop because i caught pneumonia due to excessive sweating and cooling down in an air-conditioned room when i get home from training. When I got to college it was a different story. I was surrounded with different people and i felt really insecure because i was just 90 pounds (Really thin) and i was really shy about my physical appearance. I felt so thin and small so i decided to get a gym membership. I was 17 back then.

2. How do you take care of your body?

Well my body is of course my temple. I make sure im in my best condition not just physically but mentally and spiritually as well. I eat right. Im gonna be completely honest with you here. When I say "i eat right" it means I eat whatever i feel like eating but in moderation. I dont deprive myself from eating good food because life is too short to eat cardboard tasting meals. Haha! Just make sure youre not taking or eating too much of anything.
3. What part of your body is your favorite and what part needs improvement?

I love my shoulders. I dont know why but i just love how well rounded they are specially when they're pumped. Haha! Hmmm i think i need to improve on my calves. It needs more size and im having a hard time packing muscles into them.
4. What's your favorite work out routine

Squats! Although I always regret it the next day.
5. What alternative home work outs have you tried during ECQ

Well i tried almost every workout possible with my gymnastic rings and resistance bands. Haha! Its all about feeling the right motion and becoming creative when it comes to home workouts.
6. Any Tips for those who want to try working out at home.

Consistency. We are all procrastinators when it comes to working out at home because.. we're just home arent we? Haha try to get it done right away so that your next problem will be what to prepare for your next 5 meals hahaha

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates