LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Mayo 16, 2020

Chad Alviar: The Adrenaline Junkie (Week 2)



For most men, going on an adventure is always in their bucket list, as discovering new things and new hobbies through these adventures gives them a different type of fulfillment that makes them stronger and more experienced. And Chad Alviar is one of those guys who likes to go on an adventure, an adrenaline junkie indeed. 



Growing up, Chad was really into sports, he was a football player first during his high school days and in college he ventured in boxing as well. In 2015, he started a new hobby that is really full of adrenaline, Racing. Chad tried his luck in Circuit Racing or Car Racing where he competed in different events until 2018.



In 2018 he gets on a different track as he fell in love with Big Bikes, and he uses it now to go on an adventure, going to places he loved like the beaches and the mountains.



This dude really loves to go wild and extreme, he can go up to Sagada on his big bike and braved the rough roads to get to the high mountains and he can also go down the beach and surf it up and show off his well chiseled body.



 1. I heard one of your hobbies is riding big bikes, when did you start and who influenced you?

I started getting into it last 2018. I was on a vacation in Batanes where I was curious about riding. So I rented a scooter and I loved how the adrenaline was so different from driving. So when I got back in Manila, I bought my first big bike as soon as I landed. No one really influenced or talked me into it.

 2. Batanes! I've seen that you also love travelling, where's the farthest you've been with your big bike?
Yeah. I mean, who doesn't?? Hmmm North Luzon loop.

 3. Are you more of a mountain guy or a beach guy?

I get that question a lot, but my answer will always be the same. BOTH. Gotta love mother nature and appreciate her beauty, whether its the strong waves or the cool breeze of the mountains.

4. Riding your bike, where's your dream destination?

The Himalayas. The highest motorable pass in the world. A holy grail for adventure riders.
5. What's with the love for Adrenaline? 


Always go for the things that will make you feel alive. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates