LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Abril 21, 2012

Globe Nokia Lumia 800


After its launch last April 18 at Beso Cusina Vinoteka, I got the chance to try on the Nokia Lumia 800 at the Globe Business Center at SM North Edsa and Well as I tried the Lumia 800 I felt it is really better than the Lumia 710 that is from smart.

Well maybe that's why the Lumia 800 is dubbed as the Flagship Nokia Windows Phone 7 because so far it is the best WP7 Phone from Nokia,


It is Fast with a 1.4GHz Processor plus a smooth running Windows Phone 7.5 mango the Phone is very smooth and easy to use, The screen is AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen with the use of Nokia Clear  Black Display and a Corning Gorilla Glass, The Lumia 800 looks like the twin of the Meego Running Nokia N9 with the same Polycarbonate Body, The Lumia 800 is just smaller by .2 inch and same colors (Black, Cyan, and Magenta. BTW the I love the color of Magenta because it does not look so girly but it looks more stylish :))  also the Lumia 800 is so light to hold.


The 8MP Camera of the Lumia 800 captures maybe not as good as my N8 but it do capture decent and clear images as compared to other 8mp camera smartphone in the market today, It captures 3264x3448 size of images. It captures 720p video.


What I love about the Lumia line is the Touch to capture capability of the camera, since the screen doesn't have any camera icons when capturing pictures you just need to press the screen to focus and double press it to capture.


 The Problem that I encountered when I was using the Lumia 800 is that when capturing pictures sometimes I accidentally press the lock button instead of the camera button, though you may say its kinda stupid of me to do that but I really find it difficult since the Power/Lock button is located below the volume rocker and near above the dedicated camera button, all in all the Phone is good,


Here are the Plans you can avail to get the Nokia Lumia 800 from Globe


PLANMy Super Plan 499My Super Plan 999Unli Surf Combo 1799
CASHOUTP713 / mo.*P500 / mo.*FREE
MOBILE SURFINGP99 (50 MB)P99 (50 MB)Unlimited
FREEBIES233
TOTAL MONTHLY FEEP1,311P1,598P1,799



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates