LATEST NEWS

Huwebes, Nobyembre 16, 2023

Nikko Nackaerts: The Athletic Guy

There’s nothing sexier than a guy who has the good looks, a great body, and has the brains to complete the overall package and our Guy for November, Nikko Nackaert definitely has all and he is more than ready to showcase those to you in this month’s feature! 


Our chilled out hunk don't chill when it comes to fitness and sports, Nikko who used to be a part of his university's football program keeps himself fit and healthy at all time. His favorite workout is anything that would push him further and will give him strength.


Nikko worked as a gym trainer before he joined a pageant, his usual routine would be work, workout, sleep and that has been his life cycle for quite some time now.


These days, Nikko is working as a freelance model and having the best physique and best look is definitely a must to snag many modeling gig.


Read our conversation below and get to know Nikko's workout routines, diet, and skin care.



  1. Being an athlete, you are definitely very fit, but how do you maintain your body fit and healthy? How would you describe your lifestyle? 


“Let’s go back before the pageant kasi yun yung pinaka I would say easiest to explain how my lifestyle was, my lifestyle was very consistent I worked in a gym and worked out in the same gym so ang ginagawa ko bago ako mag shift and duty I would work out and then I would work out with other people, yung mga clients ko I would train them.

 

I would say I have a very boring lifestyle haha, kasi very consistent talaga yung regimen ko, work, workout, work, sleep, paulit ulit yung cycle na yun. 


Discipline din, I try to always push myself in the gym, get stronger, that’s my main goal talaga, that’s how I achieved the body that you all see in the pictures, in the pageant, getting stronger was my goal and whatever happens to my body from that is just a byproduct.” 

   

  1. Do you have a fixed workout routine that you follow? What’s your favorite and least favorite workout? 


“My favorite workout is anything talaga that would push myself further, strength training lang so there’s always consistently deadlift, squats, bench press, and shoulder press, yung apat na yung pinaka basic lifts that I always do, i enjoy doing them, I gained most out of them. 


My least favorite workout is cardio haha, I don’t like doing cardio haha.”


  1. How about diet? Are you conscious of the foods that you eat? What are the things you avoid and you take? 


“My diet, lunch ko chicken breast, dinner ko was porkchop, and I would have that for the past year haha, it’s not because I don’t want to eat anything else it is because I just don’t want to think about eating something else. 


Mas naiistress ako mag isip kung anong kakainin ko, its boring pero masarap naman sya haha.” 


  1. Let’s talk about skin care, do you have any? 


“Yung skin care ko galing sa girlfriend ko, siya lagi yung nagsasabi kung anong gagamitin ko kung ano yung mga new products na available na maganda para sa akin, yung mga affordable products na kaya kong bilhin yung mga ganun. 


She works for Happy Skin as a product developer so she’s really into make-up, skin care, so I trust her with that. 


So my skin care sana kabisado ko hahaha, ayun facial wash is mild facial wash tapos toner, moisturizer, eye cream, sometimes I use to do tretinoin. Pinaka worry ko kasi sa skin care is that I am half Belgian, so that’s half European, I am half white and white people don’t have the best skin, sensitive.” 


  1. What part of your body do you consider as your favorite and what part of your body do you think needs improvement? 


“My favorite part of my body is my back, because I like the way it looks. It’s my back because it helps the posture talaga. That's the main thing about the back. It's not just for aesthetics, it's for the posture, walking, sitting up straight, para di ka mangalay pag naka tayo, it all comes from the back. So yung slouch natin comes from the weak back so kailangan strengthen ang likod para maganda yung posture. 


Needs improvement yung calves ko, I have thin calves, I always thought I have thin calves kahit nagfofootball ako hindi ko alam bakit di siya lumalaki, ayun I work it out, lumaki na to last year haha lumaki naman siya so I am okay with it pero I don’t want to say it's not my favorite, needs improvement lang hahaha.”


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates