LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Nobyembre 10, 2023

Nikko Nackaerts: The Chilled-Out Hottie


We say hello to a new month and that means we are welcoming the new hunk that will be our Guy for the month of November, so let's all get ready to meet the hunky and sexy, Nikko Nackaerts. 

Nikko Nackaerts is a 26-year-old, half Filipino and half Belgian fitness buff and model. Despite being half belgian, Nikko was raised here in the Philippines. He graduated from UP Diliman with a degree in Education back in 2020.  


For our first week, we get to know Nikko as the pageant guy that made our heads turn in the recently concluded Misters of Filipinas pageant, it was his first time to join a national pageant and well he did really well on his first try, finishing in the Top 12 of the competition representing his hometown, Taytay, Rizal. 


Not a bad feat for a newbie in pageantry, right? We get to know more of Nikko’s pageant experience as he shares his experience and will he be joining again? 



Read our interview below. 


  1. What keeps you busy? 


“Right now after the pageant medyo nag chill na muna ako, I didn’t want to work underneath a company agad, because I knew that I want to continue this career path I got into now after the pageant. 


Right now I am open working as freelance, it’s not really consistent like employed, but might as well start now.“ 


  1. How would you describe your student life? 


“Very chill, just the same way as I am now, very chill pa din. Being a student, like yung course ko nga actually four year course lang pero ginawa ko siyang six years eh haha, I didn’t wanna rush finishing college in four years kasi madami nagsasabi na alumni na being a student is the best part of your life like wala kang kailangan isipin, papasok ka lang sa school, magaaral ka lang, tapos uuwi ka na, or do whatever you want, go out, drink, hangout with your friends, unlike when you’re employed you can’t do those things when you’re employed you have to set boundaries, set limits to yourself, and hangang weekend na lang yung labasan nyo. 


As a student I was very chill lang talaga, if ang minimum requirement ng course is 15 units I will only get 15 units haha minimum lang talaga, para I have other time to do things that I want. 


  1. What are your realizations and take away after joining your first ever pageant?


“Biggest realization is super gastos pala niya, very unaware of what I went into sobrang di ko alam anong pinasukan ko haha, pero nandun na ko wala na kong choice I had to see what I could do kailangan makaraos din and I think I did well din naman. 


Ang gastos pala nya, I didn’t know prior to coming in to the pageant I didn’t know what a pageant really was, I was expecting na parang lalabas kami on stage meron kaming suit na bigay nila (organizers) tapos yun okay na yung pageant tapos na, I didn’t know it will go on for two months, I didn’t know we’ll go to Cebu, sobrang daming experience, but it’s really fun. “  


  1. Would you join a pageant again? 


“Uhm, I would join again if I don’t have to spend this much anymore haha, the experience was really fun, I would join again pero ngayon na alam ko na yung pinapasukan ko kailangan ko talaga maghanap ng sponsors.


Kung may sponsors na ko madali na siguro yun, I would join again.” 


Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates