LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Hunyo 26, 2021

Joseph Ventinilla: Single and Sexy

Summer might be over, but as we go into our final feature with our Guy for the month of June, Joseph is ready to set our gloomy nights on fire as he answer our sexiest questions. 

Photo by Ryan Agustin 

But before we reveal those questions, we are raising these sexy-meter high as we go from the beginning post work out selfies to the casual and pool photos, Joseph is going all out as we feature him in those tighty whites paired with these oh so gorgeous thigh high hologram boots by Joco Comendador, photographed by Ryan Agustin, and styled by Edrianne Tui. 

To get these awesome hologram boots check out @jococomendador on Instagram, also do follow @ryanagustin_, @edriannetui, and of course @jsphventinilla



  1. Are you single?  

-Yes, and ready to mingle 😉


  1. What type of partner are you looking for or are you looking for one right now?  

-A girl who would support and understand the nature of my work and definitely love me the way I will love her. 


  1. How would someone know if you like them?  

-If I talked and a lot my time to them 24/7 


  1. What turns you on and what turns you off? 

-On:  Being noticed and approached by a woman is one of the biggest turn-ons for me. It shows she thinks I'm attractive and approachable enough to make a pretty bold move that many men aren't used to in this post-tinder world. I'm not talking about Bumble here, I'm talking about making the move, introducing yourself in person, and at the very least exchanging numbers. That's a huge confidence boost that makes me feel in demand and completely wanted. 


Off: Spending more time on the phone than talking when together. Demanding too much specially on the time and things and lastly too controlling. 


  1. Wildest thing you’ve done so far?  

-Public sex and threesome 🙊 




  1. What is Sexy for you?  

-Being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It’s a state of mind. 


  1. When do you feel sexy? 

I think traditionally sexiness comes from peak presentation a good haircut, a good shave, a perfect outfit. I can usually get a quick boost of self-confidence through sexiness if I get a quick reply on a selfie on my story. Confidence goes a very long way in making one more attractive, so I like to do things that primarily make me feel more confident. That could be anything from staying fit/healthy or getting enough sleep to taking care of my appearance like dressing well and getting frequent haircuts. I also like to keep a clean apartment, cook as much as possible, and try to maintain a fun, lighthearted demeanor. My general guideline is to feel myself before I start worrying about women feeling me. And if a cute girl responds within the first 10 minutes of posting, I know it's going to be a good night. 


  1. Sexiest part of your body? 

-Lips 


  1. Sexiest thing that you bought? 

-My own condo 


  1. Sexiest Fantasy?  

-I think I’ve experienced everything already HAHAHAHHAAHA 

 

 

Quick Talk:  

Day or Night - Night 🌝 

City or Province - City 

Car or Motorbike - Motorbike 

Pants or Shorts: Short shorts 😂 

Slippers or Sneakers - Sneakers 

Polo or Shirt: - Shirt 

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers 

Abs or Chest: Chest

Butt or Boobs: Neither (lips for me) 😉 

Shave or Not: Shave 

Your age when you lose your innocence: 19 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates