LATEST NEWS

Martes, Marso 23, 2021

Work It Out with Angelo Alba

Like what we always do here in Bigbeezbuzz every month we always get to check every guy's fitness portfolio, from what’s their favorite workout routine, the diet that they follow, it’s more than just what they show on social media. 



For Angelo, being fit is a lifestyle despite his busy schedule and the pandemic he still manages to find time to squeeze in his work out for at least five times a week specially when he is at home and gyms are limited.  


Aside from working out, one major factor for Angelo in keeping his well-toned body is through what he eats, having a balanced diet is as important as exercising. He makes sure that everything that he eats are healthy and just enough for him and also, he keeps himself hydrated at all times by drinking at least half a gallon of water that’s at least 2 litters of water to keep him energized all day.  

 

 

  1. 1. How do you keep yourself in shape?  


I keep myself in shape by constantly exercising for at least 5 days a week, but what is most important to me is tracking what I eat, making sure that it is healthy and that I reach and not go over my daily calorie intake.  

Water is also very important in my daily routine to keep in shape I make sure that I drink at least a half-gallon of water a day. 


  1. 2. Favorite workout routine?  


 My favorite workout routine would be chest day, since I feel like this is the body part where I am most strong at. Whenever I work out my chest, I feel my whole upper body pumped throughout the whole day. 


  1. 3. Do you have any special diet that you follow?  


I used to be very strict with my diet where I make sure that I barely consume fat and carbs, but as my fitness journey went on, I realized that carbs were not the enemy and that it would actually even help you at your work outs. Learning that carbs wasn’t a problem my diet now would only be making sure I consume enough grams of protein matching to my body weight in pounds and also making sure that I don’t go over or under my daily calorie intake. 


  1. 4. Favorite part of your body?  


My favorite part of my body is my chest since I this the part where I am strongest at and also since I could bench press heavier than most people in the gym. 


  1. 5. Part of your body that needs improvement?  


I would say that my calves is the part that I should improve the most in it’s not as proportionate than I want it to be, but I’ll continue to work hard in order to improve it day by day. 


  1. 6. Tips you can give to people who want to get fit as well this 2021? 


Take it one day at a time and don’t expect results over night attaining your dream body would be a process so embrace the grind pick up the lessons given and learn from them. Determination would be the most important trait that you would need to have since there would be a lot of disappointments and temptations. Comparing yourself to another person would not help as well our bodies adapt differently so just keep in mind that slow progress is still progress. 

 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates