LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Marso 7, 2021

Angelo Alba: Our 10th Anniversary Guy

 


We are celebrating our 10th anniversary this month and to make it more special we are also on our 10th Guy of the Month since we started this section of our blog 10 months ago. The aim of this section is to feature guys, whether celebrities, athletes, or random guys from different walks of life that are worth noticing and can be an inspiration to others specially when it comes to fitness and health.  


This month of March, I chose to feature this guy because I’ve known and been following him on social media (Specially on Instagram) for quite some time now and I think he is one of the *ehem low key hot and good looking  guy I am following on social media that is worth featuring and he is Angelo Alba 


Angelo is 25 years old, a graduate of International Hospitality Management in De La Salle- College of Saint Benilde and he is currently working as a supervisor for their family’s business as a supervisor.  


Despite being busy from work he make sure that he still finds time to squeeze in some time to work out to destress and also to keep himself active, Angelo actually loves being active specially he used to play Table Tennis when he was younger.  


You can follow Angelo Alba on his Instagram account @angelo.alba101.  


  1. Tell us something about yourself?  


I’m Angelo Alba I’m 25 years old I was born here in Manila, Philippines. I had my grade school and high school in CSA Makati, then I eventually took up international hospitality management in DLS-CSB. 


  1. What keeps you busy?  


What keeps me busy is my work for my family business. I’m in charge of supervising our staffs and auditing their daily reports and sales. Of course, even with a busy day ahead I would always make sure to squeeze a 2 hour work out in the day it also serves as my stress reliever. 


  1. Any hobbies or special talents?  


My special talent is that I play table tennis a lot and I like to think that I’ve gotten good at the sport throughout the years. I first started playing table tennis when I was young together with my two older siblings and throughout the years, we did it as a form of bonding as well so it’s a sport that I truly do enjoy. 


  1. What’s a typical day for you? Before and During this Pandemic?

  2.  

My typical day for the pandemic is to start my morning with a cold coffee then shower after this I would check my emails for work and make sure I get to plan my day through. I usually don’t take breakfast since I practice fasting till lunch and have my work out around 4pm. 


  1. Are You Single?  


Yes, I am single I’ve recently been single actually. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates