LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Enero 15, 2021

Tony De Oteyza: Start 2021 Fit with Tony D!


2020 was a rough road ahead for all of us and although we end that year full of hopes, well we are all full as well from all those foods we divulged during Christmas and as we welcome the new year. That's why we are entering 2021 with a fitspiration for our 1st guy for the year, Tony de Oteyza.  


  1. How do you stay fit?  


Physical fitness was always a priority for me. So important that I invested in a complete home gym years ago.  


  1. Do you follow certain work out? And What about your Favorite workout routine?  


work out 3 times per week on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays. I prefer splitting the body into 2 groups and hitting each muscle group 1-2 times per week, which averages to working out each body part exactly 1.5X each week. 


  1. Any diet that you follow? How were you able to achieve that body?  


I follow flexible dieting. This allows me to eat whatever I want and still lose/maintain weight, depending on my goals. I still choose to eat higher protein sources and more wholefoods than processed. 



  1. Favorite part of your body and Part of your body that needs improvement? 


Best part would be abs. Always had genetically pretty good ones, as well as having the ability to maintain lower bodyfat due to my athletic background and being exposed to mostly lean food sources at home. 
 
In terms of improvement, I'd say all areas can be improved but I'd specifically want to focus more on shoulders. Getting these to a high level of development really allows your physique to pop as a natural lifter. 


  1. Any tips for those who want to be fit this 2021?   


Set a goal for yourself and push yourself to create the habits that will lead to that goal. Of course, it will be a challenge at the start, but everything good in life comes with a challenge. If it was easy everyone would do it, so just do it if you really want to. There are so many credible resources online, such as my YouTube and Instagram page @thetonyd ðŸ˜‰ 



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates