LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Enero 30, 2021

Tony de Oteyza: Rising to the Top

We are now on the final stretch of our feature with our first guy for 2021, Tony de Oteyza. We get to know him more in this finale feature as we check him out on what keeps him busy, his ideal girl, and what type of guy he is, more of that in this feature. 

Follow Tony D. on his Instagram at @IheTonyD 


1. Tell us something about you, who is Tony D?

Tony D is the top 0.1% of the male population. His goals are to rise to the top of the fitness industry and solidify himself as the most dominant species, while showing others how to do the same. 

 
2. What keeps you busy nowadays?

My vision keeps me busy 

 
3. What can you say is your biggest achievement so far?

My greatest achievement so far has been the shredded physique and helping others do the same. 

 
4. What do you look forward this 2021?

 I look forward to crushing all my goals and spreading positivity this 2021


5. Are you single now? if Yes, what are the qualities of a girl that you are looking for?

Yes. I look for a feminine vibe, confidence. They have to have a reason for being born.


6. What are your Do’s and Don’ts in a first date?

 My only expectation is to have fun, Oh to add to the 2nd question. Tony D doesn't do dates, too much pressure. I do hangouts


7. How do you show that you are interested in someone?

They know im interested when they look me in my eyes. They know that I know that they know that I know that yes, it's going down. 

 
8. What type of boyfriend are you?

The best kind 😁


______________________________________________________________________________

Day or Night: Both

Weekdays or Weekends: Both, every day is a good day

Car or Motorbike: Doesn't matter, as long as you've got the best of either

Denim or Jogging pants: Both

Abs or Chest: Work on them both

Good Looks or Good Physique: Both, 11/10 mentality

Boots or Sneakers: Sneakers for sure

Boxing or Football: Boxing and football

Long Hair or Short Hair: Long top shorts sides

Gym or Beach: Gym at the beach

Tattoo or Piercing: Both if you can pull it off

Morena or Mestiza: Both as long as they look good & fit my standards

Tall or Short Girls: Both, not too short and not Le Bron James tall obviously 😂

Butt or Boobs: Personality😉

Boxers or Briefs: Both

Indoors or Outdoors: Outdoors

Shaved or Not: Depend on how I'm feeling

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates