LATEST NEWS

Lunes, Setyembre 16, 2019

#ABSCBNBall2019 Best Dressed (Part 2)



Here's the second part of my ABSCBN Ball 2019 Best Dressed.

Going solo and simple at the Ball, Joshua Garcia looked dashing in his Black Barong by Joey Espiritu partnered with his clean and good boy look indeed one of tonight's gentlemen.



Francis Magundayao's barong caught my attention as the details of the barong features beads that looked like rice grains and I think that is quite unique in the ball, although I've seen Jericho Rosales version I still think Magundayao's version of the Palay Barong is more intricate and realistic. 



Worth mentioning in my best dressed list are newbies from Star Magic, Anthony Jennings and Kendru Garcia. Anthony wears a printed black pantsuit by Jhay Layson and well in a formal event you'll never go wrong wearing black and I think Anthony is one of the best looking that night. 



Kendru on the other hand wears a classic Barong with intricate embroidery paired with pink pants by Marbin Garcia, this one is my favorite Barong in the ball.  

Richard Gutierrez, the best dressed male of the night, exquisite looking, perfection in his Barong by Joey Samson. 


Jane Oineza also made her way on my Best Dressed list in her etherealblack terno made by Mara Chua, dubbed as Magwayen, the black terno was based on the visayan goddess of the underworld.




Janella Salvador's beige ball gown made by Michael Leyva made its way to my best dressed, the ball gown also showed some skin via the low neck line of the ball gown. 

PBB Otso's Fumiya Sancai's Hakama x Barong fusion by Jaggy Glarino is also one of the unique outfit for the night, the fusion of the Japanese and Filipino culture was very evident in his ensemble and i am loving it. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates