LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Marso 18, 2018

Binibining Pilipinas 2018 Final Hot Picks


For the third year now I have been listing my bets to win the crowns in Binibining Pilipinas and this year is a tough one since there are lots of deserving ladies to be in my Top 8. I based my top picks based on three things their Beauty, Charm, and Over All Performance at the Press Presentation, Parade of Beauties, Portraits, and Photo Shoots.


2nd Runner Up:
Vickie Rusht
on 


1st Runner Up: 
Jehza Huelar

Bb Pilipinas- Globe

Aya Abesamis

Bb Pilipinas- Intercontinental
Michele Gumabao

Bb. Pilipinas- Grand International 
Karen Gallman

Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational

Sandra Lemonon

Bb. Pilipinas- International
Eva Patalinjug

Miss Universe-Philippines 
Catriona Gray 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates