LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Abril 8, 2017

Binibining Pilipinas 2017: National Costume Portrait

For the first time Binibining Pilipinas is showcasing different types of traditional Filipino clothings made by different local designers in an portrait exhibit that features the 40 binibinis vying for this years' crowns.  
 
All costumes were worn by the Binibinis full of class, elegance, and style, making these  costumes more beautiful, but for me these five ladies and their costumes really stood out.
 
1. #Binibini32 Charmaine Elima: Maine's Terno is my favorite of all the portraits and costume, her aura is just queenly, she's just full of elegance and class in this portrait.
 
 
2. #Bibinibini31 Katarina Sonja Rodriguez: Her Terno is shouting "Simplicity is Beauty" and that made me love this portrait of her, she's just radiating what a true Pinay queen is; Simple yet elegantly beautiful.
 
 
3. #Binibini20 Christagale Borja: Her costume moves away from the traditional terno as she showcase a traditional warrior princess costume, the well defined details and the uniqueness of the costume made me put this costume in my list.
 
 
4. #Binibini18 Nelda Ibe: Nelda's Terno might be a common costume in the competition, but what made it stand out is the intricate design of the gown, looking at the details of this gown left me amazed on how beautifully crafted this gown is it looks like the cathedral window design.
 
 
5. #Binibini10 Jehza Huelar: What I love about this portrait is how Jehza radiates the aura of a Filipina back in the 1900's wearing that Maria Clara dress that is kinda resembles a sarimanok or a dove maybe, plus the background made it more dramatic.  
 
 
 
Here are the other 35 candidates in their traditional costume.
 









 








 


 











 

 








 
These portraits can be found at the Gateway Mall Cineplex in Cubao.

Share this:

1 komento :

  1. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    TumugonBurahin

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates