LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Abril 29, 2017

Binibining Pilipinas 2017 Final Hot Picks



We're only few moments away from knowing who among the 40 Binibinis will be crowned as Miss international, Miss Supranational, Miss Intercontinental, Miss Grand International, Miss Globe and Miss Universe Philippines. So here's my own fearless forecast of who will win these crowns to represent the Philippines.  


Second Runner Up: 


Dindi Pajares

Dindi was one of my favorites to win a crown last year because she is one of the stand outs when it comes to beauty and body, but this year though she is still one of the most beautiful candidate but there's something lacking in her package as a candidate. I felt she was sometimes over styled, looking at the past events she is not really making her presence felt, but still I am rooting for her that's why I placed her as the second runner up. 

First Runner Up


Sirene Sutton 



Sirene is a new face in Binibini, but even though she is a newbie, she still has one of the most beautiful faces in the competition. Her beauty radiates elegance perfect for a queen, but I  felt that she is not yet ripe to wear a crown maybe if she join again next year she could bag a crown, for me she is a Miss International material, but for now she is my first runner up.  

Miss Globe- Philippines



Marielle De leon

Marielle is one of the most improved repeater in the pageant, back from her 2013 stint Marielle was able to put herself as one of the crowd favorites this year by showing that her body is her ace in getting a crown, adding to that is her wit and intelligence and a good attitude that will secure her of a crown on the coronation night. And I felt that the crown that will fit her best is the Miss Globe-Philippines Crown. 

Bb Pilipinas- Intercontinental


Rachel Peters

Rachel is one of the silent front runners in the pageant., I felt her overall package is worthy of the intercontinental crown, for me she has the attributes and quality of Jenn Hammond, Christy Mcgarry, and Kris Janson combined. Who knows, maybe she could bring the first Miss Intercontinental title for the Philippines.   

Bb Pilipinas- Grand International


Chanel Thomas

Chanel has a strong beauty that perfectly fits in the Miss Grand International, and like Nicole Cordoves I believe  that Chanel will also nail the MGI pageant specially with her eloquence, wit, and fierce aura, she has a strong chance of finally winning the elusive green and gold crown of Miss Grand International. 


Bb Pilipinas- Supranational


Jehza Huelar

Jehza is one of the big revelation last year, landing as a runner up is already a big achievement for a young beauty from Davao back then, but this year that young beauty has evolved into a more mature woman ready to take a crown and I believe the crown that fits her is the Miss Supranational crown. Why Miss Supranational? Because I believe Jehza can slay it in the ramp and I can see Mutya in Jehza because they are both care free on stage. 


Miss International- Philippines 


Katarina Rodriguez

Miss Universe- Philippines


Charmaine Elima

I am really torn between Kat and Maine since they are my favorite in this batch, their overall package is contrasting, one is a mestiza and the other is a morena. But I believe Maine has an advantage of experience over Kat since she already joined Binibini back in 2013. 

Why did I place Kat as Miss International? It's because Katarina's aura is overflowing of grace and elegance that I believe will be a big advantage for her in case  she will be our representative in the Miss International pageant. Well, I guess we all know that Kylie's biggest ace in winning the MI title last year was her grace and elegance, the way she carried herself and the way she answered in the Q&A was full of grace and elegance and I guess Kat also got it. Maybe we could have a back to back win just in case. 

Why did I choose Maine as Miss Universe? Aside from she's one of my favorites, Maine's improvement is very eminent from her looks, the way she interacts with people, the way she answers, the way she carries herself, you can see that this lady is in it to win the crown and I believe her beauty can stand out in the next Miss Universe pageant. Also among the girls in the pageant this year, I felt Maine has the Miss U qualities, basing on her performance in the past events like  the Jag fashion show, Parade of Beauties, Press Presentation, and even the National Costume presentation. 


P.S. 

These are just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone with this post, again these are just my thoughts. By the way, the Coronation Night will be on April  30, Sunday. 

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates