LATEST NEWS

Linggo, Mayo 20, 2012

Me and Blackberry :D

"This is my official entry to TechPinas.com Gadget Bonanza BlackBerry Power Pair Edition


"How Does BlackBerry Help You Achieve Your Purpose in Life or Help You Become a Person of Purpose?"


I have been a blackberry user for two years now, and I could say that Blackberry as compared to any mobile smartphone handset in the market now , Blackberry is the one that fits me most, Mainly because of three things in it first is the easy social networking connection, second is the Push Email, and Last is because of the Blackberry Messenger. 


Blackberry for me has the best QWERTY keyboard and because of that It made typing, composing texts, creating Status updates for Facebook and Also tweeting easier and faster as compared if you are using a touchscreen phones that is hard to use if for example you are walking or inside a fast moving vehicle.   


My Goal in Life is to be more sociable and to stay connected to people that I love like my friends and Family, and Yes Blackberry helped me achieved that with the Easy Social Networking that allows me to be online on Twitter and Facebook 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 30 days a month. Blackberry also made it easier for people to contact me for example I don't have a load but I am subscribed with a Blackberry Data plan they can easily contact me thru Facebook and twitter. 


People like me who is always on the go and doesn't have a chance to open computer for a long period of time and can't bring a  laptop because it might be a security threat since laptops are eye catchy  for holdappers, Blackberry i could say is a more convenient way of being on the internet, Plus I believe using a blackberry is cheaper than using other handsets since a Blackberry Plan costs only 299 you will be able to stay connected to BBM, twitter, and Facebook for a whole month. 


I am making this entry not just because I want to win the Prizes but I am creating this also to express my gratitude and also how Blackberry helped me on my everyday activities, My blackberry is not just a phone for me its like a friend and assistant  to me. 


PS. Let me share you how my Blackberry looks now :D 




yeah, i know its a bit worn out and its old, Its already 2 years old and I don't have money to have it repaired :D BTW I am not seeking for sympathy for my BB :D O just want to show you guys how reliable, competent and trustworthy  my blackberry is. 






































Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates