LATEST NEWS

Biyernes, Mayo 11, 2012

Is MVP Finally Buying the Sacramento Kings?

I red an article in Interaksyon.com that Manny V Pangilinan and Chot Reyes is having a Meeting with NBA Commissioner David Stern by this week to finalize the deal between the NBA and MVP.

To know more About this news go to interaksyon.com. (sorry I don't practice Plagiarism this will be a Editorial like post)



I Think this rumor that MVP is buying the Sacramento Kings circulated already last year but those where just HOAX but I believe now coming from the news organization that MVP owns, This is quite a Legitimate news. Let's just hope that this will push through and maybe this will lead the way for Filipino basketball Players to enter the NBA Scene.

MVP is the only light that I can see in Philippine Sports, He continuously supports not only PBA, but maybe all of our athletes, I am saddened that our government is not doing anything in our sports industry, Imagine we only have 7 participating athletes for the coming London 2012 Olympics, If Only the government could create a Sole Governing Sports Commission maybe we could have a better and brighter future in our sports, Maybe its time to combine the Philippine Sports Commission and  the Philippine Olympic Commission since I believe that this two commissions are just making the things worst for our sports.

I hope and I pray that those Filipino Athletes that will compete in the coming Olympics will win a medal.

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates