LATEST NEWS

Sabado, Marso 24, 2012

First Year Anniversary of the Big Fat Bee Blog

Last year I started blogging though unlike other blogger that share what is happening to them, what is the in and out of fashion, their extravagance experience, socialization, etc. My blog though for the past year contained mostly promotion of Magazines like FHM, Cosmopolitan, Metro, Preview, Playboy, etc. because I want everyone who reads my blog also read those magazine since I believe those magazines can teach them somehow and somethings.

I blog not because I want to earn from it but because I want to share something to people who read my blog and also since I am a mass Communication student I want to practice my writing skills. I hope you my readers will continue to support and read my posts :D

And as I begin the new chapter of my blog here is the new logo of my blog, I was thinking of changing the name of my blog from Big Fat Bee to Big Fat Buzz but I decided that No I will stick with my original name because I was known for being the Big Fat Bee.



Again thank you so much for the support and watch out for a more exciting Blog this year.



Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates