LATEST NEWS

Martes, Setyembre 20, 2011

Globe Sim Card Replacement

Yesterday i lost my Globe Sim Card that I have been using since 2008, I become a Globe User since 2006 when I was in 3rd year high school actually I have no plans of changing my number back then because i love the my number combination it was 0917 928 7968 but unfortunately I don't know why it PUK'ed itself and immediately after keying the PUK Pin I entered the wrong digits and poof it got Blocked so my only choice left is to Buy a new one, after 3yrs of using it. Now thanks to Twitter I have a Chance to ask for help thru Globe's official customer service Twitter account @talk2globe

and here is what they say on how we can change our sim with our cell number still on it

" Hi! We can offer Sim change with number retention just go to any Globe Business Centers near your area and also bring any valid ID.

For the infos, if you stored infos like phone book contacts on the sim, we can't recover it as we need the actual sim to processed it.

Reminders:

1. Only working/active Prepaid numbers may be accommodated for replacement due to upgrade, lost or stolen prepaid SIMs. No change SIM/replacement for terminated/expired SIMs/accounts.

2. For other reasons (e.g., upgrade, blocked/rejected), subscriber shall be required to PAY P40 SIM fee.

3. Request for replacement of Prepaid SIM due to the following reasons shall be replaced by a Prepaid 32K SIM only free of charge.

> Defective/Damaged
> Lost
> Stolen

4. Free replacement is with issuance of a new number. You may retain your mobile number by upgrading to a 64K Prepaid SIM for P50 SIM fee.

5. Your load and other VAS enrolled in the existing number will not be carried over to the new number. Retaining your number will carry whatever load amount/VAS enrolled from the existing number with a P50 SIM fee.

Note: We offer transfer phone book entries using Dr. SIM, SIM copier or a handset with phone book memory. SIM copier/Dr. SIM or handset w/phone book memory cannot read defective and rejected SIMs, thus, phone book entries from these SIMs cannot be transferred."



I could say I have been Loyal to globe since 2006 though I also use Smart and Sun cellular My main number is still my globe number and for 5 yrs I only got 2 number for Globe, I have 3 with Smart and 4 with Sun. without any biases I could say as a Student, Globe is the most used Cellular Network by the 16-25 yrs old age bracket.

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates